Author Topic: Handi Hammer Mod  (Read 411 times)

Offline TimC

• Trade Count: (0)
Handi Hammer Mod
« on: January 31, 2008, 04:05:47 AM »
Hey now, brand new here, and I just wanted to stop in for a quick question. I work at a Sportsmans Warehouse, and am the guy who mounts scopes when I`m there. These Handis sure are neat rifles, and with the game laws in Mississippi, I get to sell, and mount many scopes on 45/70 Handis.

My question is I have heard about a hammer modification I`d like to hear about, as I also hunt Mississippi and have not yet bought a Handi rifle, and see how this helps with lowering the ring height needed, thanks for all comments.

Offline njanear

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Avid Poster
    • www.geocities.com/njanear13
Re: Handi Hammer Mod
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 04:17:39 AM »
TimC:

Welcome to the boards.  I will recommend that you go to the normal NEF forum (http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums//index.php/board,126.0.html) and check that out, as this is the Classified Ad section.  The FAQs are at the top, and will do a lot to answer your Handi questions.

Ron
Njanear 
    12B/21B - Combat Engineer, the way to B           1985 - 1996 GaARNG
Atlanta, GA

Offline TimC

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 04:34:12 AM »
I just noticed this was the wrong forum, sorry as this software is really different than anything else I`m used to.

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 04:40:05 AM »
NPP, (no problem pal) and welcome aboard TimC, there is a wealth of information available here. Most is already posted and discussed in the FAQ's. Anything you don't see or are not sure of just ask. There are a nice bunch of guys here that are always ready to help out another member....<><....:)
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley