Author Topic: Alright a Knight forum  (Read 1409 times)

Offline p15camborne

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Alright a Knight forum
« on: November 26, 2007, 04:46:50 PM »
First day of muzzleloader I took a spike buck with my old LK-93 using solid lead bullet in a sabot.  Great rifle; excellent trigger.

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Alright a Knight forum
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 03:36:02 PM »
I have never heard of that model. Can you post a pic of it?
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline p15camborne

• Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 05:39:26 PM »
The LK-93 was also called Wolverine.  mine uses number 11 caps. 

Link to a picture:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=86177326

Offline p15camborne

• Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 05:44:07 PM »
Years ago the first time I used the LK-93 the front sight fell off and was lost in the woods.  I figured that was a good excuse to put an old Tasco scope I had on it.   Now I use a Leupold Rifleman shotgun scope.  Shoots great. 

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 06:18:08 AM »
ohh ok. It looks different with that stock on it and no recoil pad. That price is a little high don't you think?
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline p15camborne

• Avid Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 05:27:18 PM »
Internet prices often seem high to me, but it does come with the tools to tear it down for cleaning.  Yeah that's the stock on mine.  Does look strange, but shoots fine. 

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 03:49:42 PM »
I could buy the new krb for that price in a blued verison.

Rick

Offline encore58

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Contributor
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 02:04:08 PM »
I used to own one just like yours. Nice shooter but I currently own a stainless camo Bighorn that is just awesome. Great shooter and great fiber optic sights. The sights are the brightest and smallest dots I have ever owned. Picking the bread basket at 150 yards is no problem.
Release the hounds!

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2008, 02:57:26 PM »
I like the Williams fiber optic sites.

Rick

Offline roger460xvr

• Avid Poster
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 04:11:40 PM »
I finally got my stainless camo big horn sighted in last weekend Wow what a shooter 100yds is awesome using 100grs pellets    I love the knight..........

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2008, 08:23:55 AM »
Sounds good. What size groups?

Rick