Author Topic: Immigration Gumball  (Read 288 times)

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
Immigration Gumball
« on: February 18, 2008, 05:56:18 AM »
I don't know how accurate the statistics in the video are, but based on the population increase of California alone the immigrants will eventually control this country.  This is scary because the majority have no allegiance to America, but remain true to the homeland.  If immigration is not checked we are doomed................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7WJeqxuOfQ

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: Immigration Gumball
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 02:12:33 PM »
Yep,  I've heard of them bragging about taking over our country without having to fire a single shot.   They will simply overrun us at the voting booths.
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 02:47:32 PM »
Trouble with their plan is, they haven't factored in how long before the house of cards comes tumbling down. Our governments, local and national, can only support so many people, for so long. I believe it's quickly coming to an end. Revenue's coming into the Fed's is going to start dropping, lower wages, more people on Soc.Sec., grants and aid will definitely come to a quick drop off. Local govt are already losing income due to home foreclosures, business's closing up and moving off shore. I think there will be shots fired, but not because of them taking over, it'll be Americans defending their freedom and their homes. It's already started in Texas.  gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 06:25:32 PM »
There is also someone waiting in the wings to step in when the SHTF, look out for Mr. NATO, he is just waiting for an opportunity to put this country under his control......................stock pile the ammo while you can.