Author Topic: Presidential canditates and CCW  (Read 1582 times)

Offline jhm

• Trade Count: (0)
Presidential canditates and CCW
« on: January 05, 2008, 08:15:42 AM »
     I have just spent some time trying to locate some information as to exactly how many of the canditates do have a CCW, only Mike Huckabee says he has one and I know they all have security around the clock, but I would still like to know the skinny on the ones who talk against a CCW but have one and think they are of the deserving class, kinda like Pig faced Rossie where only HER body guards should have one,  (Im sorry about the comment about being pig faced Rosie so everyone who runs into a pig today please tell them I said I was SORRY)   JIM

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
Re: Presidential canditates and CCW
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 04:03:48 PM »
Jim - I think Mike Huckabee and Fred Thompson are the only two Republicans who actively support the 2nd Amendment and own or have guns.  That factors out the whole rest of the GOP candidates.  Forget the dumbocraps, they're all commies.

BTW - it is interesting to note that Huckabee came out on top in the Iowa caucus, although history provides none of that caucuses winners ever got elected.  And of all things, Fred Thompson came in 3rd in that caucus.  I just finised watching the New Hampshire caucus and think the two, Huckabee and Thompson came out looking better than the rest.  JMTCW.  Mikey.

Offline jhm

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 05:59:00 AM »
Yes I have been watching those 2 also myself, and I knew Mike had a CCW as I live in Ar. but I was just curious if there was a site that might show if any of the others mught have one and was keeping it a SECRET as to not be showing any support for the 2nd. amendentent, I believe if all their secret service and private security was PULLED from them you would see some personal handguns coming out of the closet kinda like the PIG FACED ROSIE opps their I go again making fun of pigs if you see any tell them I said I was sorry.   JIM

Offline Dusty Miller

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 01:22:30 PM »
The American Pork Council is going to be look'n for you guys!! :D
When seconds mean life or death, the police are only minutes away!

Offline 44 Man

• Trade Count: (28)
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 09:05:05 AM »
I read that Obama has said the he favors a federal law prohibiting concealed carry except by retired cops or military.  I will vote gun rights first above all other considerations.  Anyone who wants to remove my ability to protect myself and my family, or tell me what guns I can buy or not, or how much ammo I can own or carry in my gun, that person is not my friend.  When they want to infringe upon my ability to protect my 'Life, and Liberty', I will not help them in their 'persuit of happiness'.  44 Man
You are never too old to have a happy childhood!

Offline gila_dog

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 03:25:21 PM »
Jim - I think Mike Huckabee and Fred Thompson are the only two Republicans who actively support the 2nd Amendment and own or have guns.  That factors out the whole rest of the GOP candidates. 

Say what??? I know the media of the left and right don't want you to know about him, but here's what Ron Paul has to say about the 2nd Ammendment and CCW.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul383.html
http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul330.html
http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul374.html
http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul130.html

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 04:24:42 PM »
Hmmmm. let's see if I understand this.....obama favors a law prohibiting concealed carry.  This must mean he opposes self defense, which to my mind means he favors a police state to protect the masses, which I will wager do not include legally armed folks of whom the majority might not be of afrikan ancestory. 

Didn't I tell ya he was a commie?  What - the wall comes down and everybody thinks communism or a tyrannical suppression of the masses is dead.  Did I also mention I think he is racist?  Ooops, sorry - black men can't be racists.  I was told that in affirmative action class - by a black man who kept callin' me honky...................................Mikey.

Offline David Carey

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 04:29:40 PM »
Obama is on both sides of the fence, remember this.

Obama: My wife sees need for rural gun ownership

"And by the way, Michelle, my wife, she was traveling up, I think, in eastern Iowa, she was driving through this nice, beautiful area, going through all this farmland and hills and rivers and she said 'Boy, it's really pretty up here,' but she said, 'But you know, I can see why if I was living out here, I'd want a gun. Because, you know, 911 is going to take some time before somebody responds. You know what I mean? You know, it's like five miles between every house.'

Dave
NRA Life Member

Offline deltecs

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 05:49:23 PM »
I don't know if McCain has CCW, I doubt it.  I do know he signed in support of individual rights to possess handguns in a friend of the court brief submitted to SCOTUS, along with 54 other Senators.  Senators Obama and Clinton did not support the brief, or sign it.  D.C. v Heller
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline jhm

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 03:36:10 AM »
My point in the post was that if they didnt have all the security around them would they be walking around where they do and not be armed, I believe they ALL fall into the same slime pot as ROSSIE who believes only their security team should be armed.   JIM

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 04:55:49 AM »
44 man - i don't know your take on much else but you nailed that one !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2008, 02:56:59 PM »
Clinton wants more controls Obama wants to confiscate all handguns McCain is very unclear so it is a pay your money take your chances on this one.
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten