Author Topic: Too Much Good Advice  (Read 338 times)

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Too Much Good Advice
« on: April 13, 2008, 08:53:26 AM »
Was surfing the Classifieds and saw where a person wants to sell his pistol.  Gave his valid reasons.  Every poster tried to convince him not to sell it.  Even after he came back and gave more valid reasons for not wanting to keep it, he does not reload, and does not want to.  He wants to use factory cartridges only.  People still kept suggesting he get wildcat barrels, that they will kill deer just as good as the gun he wants to get.  Of all the postings no one was interested in buying the gun, just in trying to convince him he was making a mistake getting rid of it.  It's like they feel they know more about what he needs to do than he does himself.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: Too Much Good Advice
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 09:04:06 AM »
Maybe they should buy it. Keyboard experts abound.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: Too Much Good Advice
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 09:18:29 AM »
I hope that wasn't the GBO Classifieds as such posts are a violation of the rules here. If it was here please point me to that thread so I can deal with the rule violators.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!