Author Topic: G.B.O. Server fund.  (Read 397 times)

Offline dw06

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
G.B.O. Server fund.
« on: April 23, 2008, 10:39:18 AM »
Just wanted to bring this up,and see how the fund is doing and if we need to kick some $$ in the kitty. Its been since last fall when I last made a donation and maybe Matt or G.B. could update us.Thanks
If you find yourself in a hole,the first thing to do is stop digging-Will Rogers

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: G.B.O. Server fund.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 12:21:53 PM »
To be honest I've not kept a track of donations as compared to the expense we incurred on the servers. I'm sure it's still far short of what I paid out but we do still get money trickling in from time to time a check here and there and a pay pal donation from time to time. It all helps and is appreciated.

I kinda doubt at the rate the funds trickle in the donations will ever actually cover the expense I incurred but it does help for sure. Matt might be able to figure how much the pay pay donations have been to date I dunno. I think that I've gotten less than $500 in checks including one for $250.

Donations are appreciated and we do recognize those who wish to participate by giving them a special GBO Contributor status as you know.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline dw06

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 12:30:43 PM »
Thanks for the update G.B.,I'm sure Matt will let us know when he gets the time.
If you find yourself in a hole,the first thing to do is stop digging-Will Rogers

Offline Mohawk

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 04:32:57 PM »
  Please support the servers. GB and the gang have given me great knowledge that, in earlier years, would have meant many, many, many, trips to the library, and still provided superior knowledge. This forum has helped me grow, experienced the birth of my son, gave comfort through a divorce, and has supported me through a 2 year absence, which no forum, or even former friends have done, except GrayBeard's. My donation is being contributed this next week and I am proud to do so. There is more knowledge on these boards than could ever be read, for years, in periodical publications. Please donate, and thank them, all the Moderators and staff. They volunteer their time and experience so we can all become more successful in the sport and endeavours that we enjoy in the Great Outdoors.  That is worth every penny.........

Mohawk.