Author Topic: Where is everyone?  (Read 1571 times)

Offline markc

• Trade Count: (0)
Where is everyone?
« on: December 12, 2002, 02:25:44 AM »
It sure is slow and quiet here.  How's the hunting going guys?   Any new stories?    Hopefully my sons new digital camera will allow me to post some Mule pic's soon.   Lets hear from you.
markc :D
markc

Offline Mrs Graybeard

• A Real Regular
Where is everyone?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2002, 04:42:59 AM »
I remember riding in the mule and having the time of my life with you and Teresa at BHO 2.
Kind hearts are gardens, Kind thoughts are roots, Kind words are blossoms, Kind deeds are fruits.

Offline markc

Hey Faye!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2002, 07:17:49 AM »
You would really love it now as it has a hard cab on it, minus the doors.  I also made and installed a stand in the bed that has two swivel boat seats that are up kinda high.  That way a person riding back there can see over the cab roof. It can even double as a portable hunting blind with some cammo tarp or something over the Mule.

Good 2 hear from you Mrs. GB.   Hope we can all get together again for a hunt some time soon.
markc
markc

Offline I am CAL.........

• Avid Poster
That Mule is Cold..........
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2002, 04:03:57 PM »
cause it ain't got no sides and windshield on it.Got ter do sothin or put it up on blocks till spring! :) They sho is fun ter ride in even when its cold.I don't think I ever had er toy I have enjoyed like this mule.If ya don't believe me just ask mer Grandbabies.They thank tha mule wez made fer them and nobody else.Ain't nothin like those Grandbabies.It is so much love there,about more than one person can handle!  :-D I am  :D CAL......

Offline markc

Hey Cal
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2002, 01:50:46 AM »
I think that is one of the biggest selling points for a Mule or similar vehicle.  You can ride side by side with folks you love.  With the tilt bed in back, you can dump stuff and ride up front in comfort.  Wish you could post some pic's of you and them grandbabies on your Mule.
markc :D
markc

Offline Mrs Graybeard

• A Real Regular
Where is everyone?
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2002, 07:30:13 AM »
:D  markc,
It would be nice to see you and Teresa again and maybe we will get to go hunting together. I would like to ride in the Mule again.  :-D
Kind hearts are gardens, Kind thoughts are roots, Kind words are blossoms, Kind deeds are fruits.