Author Topic: I'll be gone about a week  (Read 548 times)

Offline stimpylu32

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (67)
I'll be gone about a week
« on: May 27, 2008, 11:04:58 AM »
Must shoot p-dogs - Must shoot p-dogs  ;) , So I'll leave you in Matt's capable hands for a few days , try not to rough him up to bad . ;D

Remember to play nice and be safe , see you all in awhile .

stimpylui32
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
Re: I'll be gone about a week
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 12:05:45 PM »
Good luck to you and all the people attending. Be safe and shoot one for me. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline Kurt L

• Trade Count: (15)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 12:50:25 PM »
Good luck.
were do you all go for your dog hunt?
Kurt
KURT LGo TO RIFLE RED RYDER SUPER MAG CARBINE

Offline buck460XVR

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 01:09:24 PM »
stimpy...good luck and have fun. I be gone on Friday for a coupla weeks myself, but alas.... no guns. Takin' a cross country scooter ride from the Midwest to Maine. See ya when I get back, shoot straight and take pics!
"where'd you get the gun....son?"

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 01:21:01 PM »
stimpy...good luck and have fun. I be gone on Friday for a coupla weeks myself, but alas.... no guns. Takin' a cross country scooter ride from the Midwest to Maine. See ya when I get back, shoot straight and take pics!
That really sounds like a once in a life adventure. You do the same take a lot of pictures and let me live through your scooter trip. ;D ;D Happy and safe ridding to you and your friends. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline SharonAnne

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 03:05:42 PM »
 (perk!) scooter!?!? what scooter?
SharonAnne
Luke 22:36-38

Honor the American Soldier and Sailor, the source of Our Freedom

Really, it only hurts when I breath - SharonAnne

An armed society is a polite society - Robert Heinlein

THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glanceblamm

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 03:28:02 AM »
SharonAnne,

That scooter in question has some rake to it with a 21" front tire along with forward controls. Add a custom color and a well rounded, wide rear tire along with the gleaming chrome and you are getting there.
I have one sitting in my garage and it smiles at me everytime I walk by it. You only have to take one look and you will reflectively say...Thats Quite A Scooter ;D
With an eye on the mirrors, and an eye on the speedo, your Scooter will pretty much do everything else all by it'self!.
Now you would think that an old Coyote hunter like myself would not have one of these contraptions around but yet I also own a puter  ???

Offline SharonAnne

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 05:04:01 AM »
:) I have an '07 1200 Sportster in my carport. Hope some day to ride it again. Sorry for the thread detour.
SharonAnne
Luke 22:36-38

Honor the American Soldier and Sailor, the source of Our Freedom

Really, it only hurts when I breath - SharonAnne

An armed society is a polite society - Robert Heinlein

THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS - Thomas Jefferson

Offline buck460XVR

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 07:45:46 AM »
That really sounds like a once in a life adventure. You do the same take a lot of pictures and let me live through your scooter trip. ;D ;D Happy and safe ridding to you and your friends. Dale

it will be quite a trip....... we figure about 4500 miles in twelve days. My wife an I generally embark on one of these major treks once a year. Unfortunately, we will be crossing the Canadian border a coupla times so the guns have to stay at home.
"where'd you get the gun....son?"