Author Topic: 180gr. Hornady Interbonds and H-4350, 30-06  (Read 300 times)

Offline Buckfever

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
180gr. Hornady Interbonds and H-4350, 30-06
« on: May 28, 2008, 02:18:44 PM »
Well ladies and Gents went to the range today and shot my reloads @ 100yds., 200yds. and 300yds. , all is good in the village of Reloadville!  Sub-moa @ 100, 200 and real close to it @ 300.  Translated into hunting talk all those shots were clinically significant for a dead Whitetail!  This reloading is just another addiction except of the positive kind.  The act of re-loading is great for the Mental Health and shooting at the range is a great confidence builder.  I take along a rimfire 17HMR and shoot it while my 30-06 cools down.  I know it has made me a better shooter.  Working up loads for hunting the upcoming year has been the winter's activity.  In the summer I shoot them and fine tune.  I reload a hunting batch of reloads and do one final check at the range then put the firearm away fresh from the range right before I go hunting.  That's right I don't clean the barrel because that way I know right where the first shot is going to go.  This firearm is just about dialed in!  Had a great day!!!!                 Buckfever