Author Topic: H&K .45 C (Tactical)  (Read 618 times)

Offline JHT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
H&K .45 C (Tactical)
« on: June 02, 2008, 04:23:52 PM »
Does H&K manufacture a "tactical model" within or as a part of their ".45 C" line?

Thanks and regards.
"Things will get done little by small."  ---  Joseph J. Venturo Sr.  ---  Joseph was my father-in-law, while he was not a formally educated man he certainly and without doubt was a very smart man, and a man who loved his children.

Offline SharonAnne

Re: H&K .45 C (Tactical)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 06:15:45 AM »
what would the H&K 45C need to qualify as a "tactical model" ?  What makes a pistol "tactical"?
SharonAnne
Luke 22:36-38

Honor the American Soldier and Sailor, the source of Our Freedom

Really, it only hurts when I breath - SharonAnne

An armed society is a polite society - Robert Heinlein

THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS - Thomas Jefferson

Offline BlkHawk73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 11:13:23 AM »
  Looks like they list them on thier site. http://www.hk-usa.com/usp_compact_tact_general.html  Would've been first place I'd look.  ::)
"Never Surrender, Just Carry On."  - G.S.

Offline SharonAnne

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 09:55:27 AM »
;) I have looked at the H&K site. Still wondering what makes a pistol 'tactical'.
SharonAnne

THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS - Thomas Jefferson

Offline BlkHawk73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 11:56:45 AM »
;) I have looked at the H&K site. Still wondering what makes a pistol 'tactical'.

Well ANYTHING black is tactical you know.  Then you need stuff that are a must, fancy sights and of course the 100% neccessity of anything tactical a threaded bbl.  These are especially useful for those in areas where suppressors aren't legal or even for those to cheap to ever buy one or have no desire or expectaion to ever get one.  it's all that fancy smancy cosmetic stuff that makes anything "tactcial".  Oh and a higher price.  It wouldn't be 100% complete until you attatch something, anything black military-esque to the threaded bbl and hang a light (tactical light actaully) and a laser on the thing too. 
  Note that the above color, black, is only "tactical" in an environment which is also black (the dark) otherwise you'd need a matching camo finish to hide and blend in.  In the case of it being dark, no lights, black, the above mentioned accessories that are neccessary need also be black. 
"Never Surrender, Just Carry On."  - G.S.

Offline SharonAnne

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 01:40:15 PM »
oh, I get it!! OD green and khaki! high speed low drag! all that ninja stuff!!!
SharonAnne

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 12:42:53 AM »
Sort of like the difference between real women and those who are just dressed to kill?????

Lordy - what did we ever do for 'tactical' before ninja black, camo and real small flashlights came along? 

Offline Savage

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 06:17:15 AM »
"Tactical" has got to be the most used/misused word in the vernacular of todays shooters. We have been bombarded with "Tactical" everything from clothes to chewing gum! I know it is a big selling point to some, but just a tired, overused selling ploy in my opinion. I avoid using the word whenever possible.
Savage
An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile hoping it will eat him last,

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 12:27:45 AM »
Well, let's see here.
Tactical---too me---indicates parts that are bulletproof, fitted and honed too a sure fire, never fail final arrival at reliability.
Nothing fancy, such as lettering, checkering, engraving, bobbing, fancied up that is not designed too enhance performance and reliability.
Now if they  are black---well, you just know they work.
Blessings 
TEXAS, by GOD