Author Topic: Worthless Scumbag  (Read 620 times)

Offline dw06

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
Worthless Scumbag
« on: June 10, 2008, 02:10:10 PM »
Been watching the story about the two girls age 11 and 13 that were shot to death in Weleetka, Okla. Both were shot multiple times in the face and chest and left to die in ditch beside the road. I'm so mad I can't see! What kind of worthless scum does it take to kill two innocent kids??? Sure hope they catch this one or ones soon!! Just had to get this off my chest.
If you find yourself in a hole,the first thing to do is stop digging-Will Rogers

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
Re: Worthless Scumbag
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 02:30:44 PM »
I agree 150%. I have a 12 year old daughter. She is the most precious thing in my life. I have already told my wife that if our daughter is ever raped or killed. The court system will have to deal with me if I know who did it. I will spend the rest of my life in jail to have my satisfaction. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline GatCat

• Trade Count: (25)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 07:49:27 PM »
To make the crime even more horrendous, from what I heard on TV, the girls Grandfather, when he couldn't reach them by cell phone, began to search for them, and it was he that found the bodies.
Such a waste of two young lives, and all those who knew them.
Mark

Offline no guns here

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 09:02:18 PM »
I sure hope they catch the (*&*&^%$$##@ that did this.  They probably just happened up on a drug deal or something like that.  Wrong place, wrong time.  I'd be more than happy to pull the trigger, switch, lever whatever to get rid of the scum that did this.  In fact, execution is to good for whoever did it.  Torture for weeks would be better.  Almost dead and bring them back over and over...  Strip the skin from their feet, rub in salt and then let goats lick their feet...  Sometimes the old ways were best...

ngh
"I feared for my life!"

Offline Sourdough

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 06:33:53 AM »
Mt Grandma's people had a good means of handling things like this.  Remove their eyelids, tounges, then stake them out in the hot sun till they died.  Then again maybe that would be too easy.

no guns here:  You are right, some of the old ways were better, for some things.  While in Turkey, one of the women living in my dorm was attacked and raped by an Oscare, (Turkish Soldier).  I contacted the Turkish Commander, Who happened to live just across the street.  He immediately caught the offending troop.  Military trial was held within the hour.  I was appointed to see her interest was represented.  After a medical examination he was found guilty, and sentenced.  Sentencing was part of the trail, not days or weeks later.  At the end of the trail we went to the clinic where the offender was castrated, then sent off to the Adana Hilton (Prison, The one used in the movie Midnight Express).

Certain punishments do prevent crime.  If castration was the punishment for rape, there would be a lot less rapes in this country.  And if the death penality was carried out sooner and more often there would less killings like this one also.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline Sourdough

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 06:47:06 PM »
Now I hear there was two different calibers of bullets found in the bodies, meaning two different guns were used.  Possibly two different shooters.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline dw06

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 02:30:08 AM »
I saw that, and the thought is it may be someone local. Lets hope they are caught soon.
If you find yourself in a hole,the first thing to do is stop digging-Will Rogers