Author Topic: Unspiking (attempt #4)  (Read 4115 times)

Offline KABAR2

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Unspiking (attempt #4)
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2008, 12:06:07 AM »
Why on earth would I send airfare? It's a well known fact that all Americans are millionaires and live in skyscrapers ;D

Sorry for not responding sooner, had a death in the family, as to the well known fact that "all Americans are Millionaires"........... well not all of us are, some of us have to do the dirty work........ my "skyscraper" is 1 story 1200 sq feet not counting the garage and owned mostly by the bank than me. ;D

So I would be a good candidate as a "poor colonial cousin" for a plane ticket ( warm beer and all ) ;D 

those are great videos of the shooting (safety concerns aside)
And the Squire should be commended for the amount of effort and months of work that went into returning
these cannon to service.

If anyone ever thought Squire was 'uptight' and 'sarcastic' all they have to do is watch the video of him shooting
the wall gun  ;D that is a man who is enjoying life and his hobby,
and we colonials appreciate the British dry sense of humor........
otherwise why would all the Britcoms be so popular?  ;)
Mr president I do not cling to either my gun or my Bible.... my gun is holstered on my side so I may carry my Bible and quote from it!

Sed tamen sal petrae LURO VOPO CAN UTRIET sulphuris; et sic facies tonituum et coruscationem si scias artficium

Offline HuecoDoc

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2008, 08:01:40 AM »
Took me a while to find the wall gun video link (in his signature).  That is cool!

Offline SLEEPY BEEPER

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2008, 08:21:46 AM »
I know hammer and chisel isn't vogue anymore. But I had a ring of 1026 steel. 4.0 inch o.d., 3.5 i.d. (.25 wall) and .600 inches long. So this morning I grabbed hammer and chisel and cut through the first side in 41 hammer blows (single handed hammer). The second side took me 34 blows (to cut it in half). This took me less the 15 minutes. If you don't know what to do with your cannon plug. You could try a similar experiment. It might give you some ideas.