Author Topic: Supreme court outrage  (Read 1626 times)

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
Re: Supreme court outrage
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2008, 06:13:58 AM »
If have read the above barely understand some but hope I never see that wild wild west attitude realized. Do you really wonder why other countries want nukes.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2008, 06:24:00 AM »
Old news, Myronman.  Its been tried before.  It didn't work then, it won't work now.  Germany tried it. Didn't even get off the ground.  Every heard of "the sun never sets on the Empire"? That was England's bid for world conquest. Beginning of the end was when a bunch of hayseed farmers in the new world kicked their ass. The Romans, the Mongols, the Greeks.  Everybody has had a turn.

Don't get me wrong. I am a firm believer that a strong military is one of the best tools of peace but "nuke 'em 'til they glow" is a little too simplistic to work.  As I've posted, after we kill all the Muslims, do we take out the Buddist?  After we've killed all the non Christians, do we start working on the Catholics?  Never could trust them anyway.  How about them Methodist?  

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2008, 07:46:55 AM »
As I've posted, after we kill all the Muslims, do we take out the Buddist?
sure, if they declare war on us.  aint nobody talking conquest; we'z talking about confronting threats.  helluva difference there. 

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2008, 07:51:49 AM »
With the weapons aval. today it seems well ignorant to wait to be attacked before protecting ones self , really ignorant !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2008, 10:15:30 AM »
what really cracks me up is that you use all those 25 cent words in an attempt to appear all 'edumacated', yet still use the word 'dude'.     
   scared?  i dont know about that.   concerned?  surely.   anyone who would be willing to kill my children because they dont subscribe to the same religon, is my enemy and needs to die.    if they were of no threat to me, and worshipped allah, would i promote their demise?  nope.   but, they do pose a threat and have proven it repeatedly.   some think if we just understand them, be nicer,  they can be reasoned with.   this has been tried before (for all you history buffs) and didnt work time, after time, after time.   many of you dont have the stomach for it.  the day will come when your complacency rears up and bites you.  then, things will swing so far right that the entire left will be silenced, which will be very bad.   just remember when that day comes that you played a hand in it all. 
  sometimes you are one the mark, tm7, other times your liberal colors shine brightly for all to see.   your willingness to call others whom you dont agree with names, in an attempt to silence the opposing view, is an excellent example. 
   well now that the door is open, you might as well walk through it.  the Jews did it, didnt they?   ::)

Offline Rogue Ram

• Contributor
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2008, 10:38:58 AM »
Taking prisoners in the first place was moronic and stupid. These terrorists are just that, terrorists. They don't take prisoners, why should we? Does that "lower us to their level"? I could give a rats behind what level it takes us to if we don't take prisoners.

Imagine a football game where one side has no rules and the other does. Who wins, or is it even a contest? The Axis powers gave up and that was it, game over. These guys are NOT going away. The best the US can do is to destroy any of them, any time and place we can, and that includes any government harboring and assisting them.

As a side note, maybe we should read the Washington Post article that is out there today or yesterday, it appears that an anonymous Euro country, possibly England or France, will be indicting Bush administration officials for WAR CRIMES. If it is them, no good deed goes unpunished (two World Wars) now does it?

RR