Author Topic: "Honor" killing in Jonesboro, GA"  (Read 3354 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: "Honor" killing in Jonesboro, GA"
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2008, 02:15:25 AM »
In my heart there are no ILLEGITIMENT CHILDREN. However, there are millions of  illegitimate ILLEGITIMENT PARENTS. It would seem Dale the one you are considering LESS, is in fact "the most innocent one involved in the mock circumstance". The Child.
Our society has become so self-centered we will rip a baby into pieces and discard it like a half eaten pizza, in the name of self esteem. God sends these souls to earth for what ever purpose. Who wants to justify these killings with God? God says: I knew you before you were in the womb. He also says that the person whom would harm a child would be better off at the bottom of the sea, with a mill stone around his neck. And he says this more than once. Rather than ask me, these what if questions, why not as God? Hmmmm,
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2008, 02:59:55 AM »
cases where a Christian man finding another man laying a little consensual pipe in his wife or daughter could kill him and sometimes the wife and walk away a free man
ah, the good old days.  it should still be that way if you ask me.   especially the 'wife' part.

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2008, 03:08:39 AM »
There are many babies born to crack heads and such that would have been better off never born.
just going to throw this out there....
   dale.... given your own professed history, would your daughter fall into that catogory?  who would decide?   think how wonderful she is and then consider she might have never been.  now imagine so many more just as great as her that are destroyed because mom doesnt want to bother with it.   something to chew on.   
  dee is 1000% right about this.  it is all about convience and selfishness.   i have stared this issue in the eye up close and personal, and had no rights in this system and was powerless to do anything about it.   all because of a very selfish couple who didnt want their purebred daughter to be mixed up with some mongrel and they didnt want the hassle of a baby in their house; despite my families willingness to take all the responsibility.  better to just butcher 'it' and then 'it' is over.   we will all stand before God someday, and answer for our part in these matters. 

Offline beemanbeme

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2008, 05:17:34 AM »
Wow, this thread certainly went from pointing out how ruthless and brutal the Muslim religion IS and how loving and caring Modern Christianity IS to beating Dale over the head about his beliefs on abortion. 
Dale, your opinion is as good as anybodies.  The only thing you have to worry about is some of these folks might wait outside your house and throw animal blood and animal parts on you while screaming obscenities at you. In a loving and caring Christian manner, of course. ;) 

Hey, I have a modest proposal:  All of you folks that are venting all of your hate against these women for having abortions never seem to factor the man into the equation. You all seem to have a "boys will be boys" attitude.  If a woman gets pregnant, be she maiden or whore, catch up the father, ain't DNA wonderful, and put him in a labour camp and all of his earnings go toward the care and feeding of the mother of his child during gestation and birth and then, if the child isn't adopted by a responsible couple, for the child's life until he finishes college or trade school.  This, of course, is after the father is castrated.  As has been pointed out, there are way to prevent pregnancies.
What do you think.  If he had a wife and family, that's gonna be kinda tough on them but he should have thought about that beforehand.  And ain't that what churches are for? 

Offline Dee

« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2008, 08:56:14 AM »
Paid child support for sixteen years for my youngest. Never missed a payment, and had custody of two children as a single father at the same time.
It does take TWO to make a baby, no one is beating up on Dale, he is asking questions, and they are being answered. You sound like an abortion doctor. Men do have responsibility, but what does that have to do with the abortion issue. Nothing!

Offline Dee

« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2008, 09:01:49 AM »
  You're probably right Dee..but who says they're not kinfolks ?  After all, "birds of a feather, flock together"...
  They probably aren't aborting many Muslims..and an old Muslim adage says;.."the enemy of my enemy..is my friend"   :D ;D ;)

Then McCain and the rest of the D.C. Aristocracy must be Muslim, because when the Soviet Union was in Afghanistan, the Taliban was our friend. We financed their war against the Soviets. We build'em up, and then we tare'em down.
Just as Haggard's song implies. Politicians do all the talkin, and the soldiers pay the dues.

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2008, 09:24:37 AM »
There are many babies born to crack heads and such that would have been better off never born.
just going to throw this out there....
  Dale.... given your own professed history, would your daughter fall into that catogory?  who would decide?   think how wonderful she is and then consider she might have never been.  now imagine so many more just as great as her that are destroyed because mom doesnt want to bother with it.   something to chew on.   
  dee is 1000% right about this.  it is all about convience and selfishness.   i have stared this issue in the eye up close and personal, and had no rights in this system and was powerless to do anything about it.   all because of a very selfish couple who didnt want their purebred daughter to be mixed up with some mongrel and they didnt want the hassle of a baby in their house; despite my families willingness to take all the responsibility.  better to just butcher 'it' and then 'it' is over.   we will all stand before God someday, and answer for our part in these matters. 

No my daughter would not fall into that category. I was pretty much done with all drugs when she came along. I still smoked a little weed on occasion for the first year of her life. I am drug free now ( Except for my pain meds ) and have been for many many years. Quitting the hard drugs was the toughest thing I ever had to do. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline Dee

« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2008, 09:56:30 AM »
Dale your daughter has nothing to do with this discussion, as neither does your past. We were discussing NOW. Our present moral decline is because we as a nation have become extremely self centered. That is my stance on abortion as well. It is an immoral way of avoiding consequence in most cases. A birth that might kill the mother, a deformity, or debilitating condition that will cause continual suffering? Now those are something to consider.
We all have something in our past we would like to forget, and I think most guard their closet very closely.
My wife once asked an older lady, how she did it, keeping up with a forty something year old son that had the mind of an eight year old. Her answer? Most women watch their children grow up, move away, and sometimes make horrendous mistakes with their lives. Me? I had my baby and he never left me. I just worry about him when I am gone. I never had to give him up. He has been my blessing I never lost.

Offline DalesCarpentry

« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2008, 10:19:36 AM »
Excuse me then. I was just answering Myronman's question. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

Offline powderman

« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2008, 11:13:04 AM »
DEE. We really agree about abortion, in all aspects. As for Dale, nobody here is beating up on him. He asked legitimate questions and some here have tried to answer them. My grandaughter has a rare blood disease, she bleeds a lot and has been close to death many times. In her 22 months on earth she has had over 80 blood transfusions and spent most of her life in hospitols. When she isn't sick, or hurting, she loves life. Some of you seen to think that her life was not worth saving, wrong. We love her just as much as if she were normal, and she loves living. Abortion is wrong, period. If a woman is raped kill the BABY??? Punish the baby??? I don't think so. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2008, 11:48:15 AM »
I agree powderman. Don't kill the most innocent of the two victims. Kill the rapist.

Dale I think you misunderstood me. My point was you shouldn't have to defend yourself against your past, if all such behavior has ceased as it apparently has.

I was a ring-tailed tooter in my past, and the locals here know it. I never deny it. No drugs ever, but border (Oklahoma-Texas) honky tonks, country music, and lots of beer and women. Never even close to an alchohol problem, but a lot of bad behavior. Only a very few ever mention it, and it is usually those that are unaware that folks know about "their" past also.

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2008, 12:01:55 PM »
not beating dale at all, just shining a light on perspective.   

Hey, I have a modest proposal:  All of you folks that are venting all of your hate against these women for having abortions never seem to factor the man into the equation. You all seem to have a "boys will be boys" attitude.  If a woman gets pregnant, be she maiden or whore, catch up the father, ain't DNA wonderful, and put him in a labour camp and all of his earnings go toward the care and feeding of the mother of his child during gestation and birth and then, if the child isn't adopted by a responsible couple, for the child's life until he finishes college or trade school.  This, of course, is after the father is castrated.  As has been pointed out, there are way to prevent pregnancies.

what amazes me is how i can agree with one person on one issue, and then disagree with them so strongly on another.     
    boy, if only things were that simple.  what about the system we live in where the father has no say in the matter?  where the woman can butcher the baby and the dad can do nothing legally.    being as seasoned as you are,  i would think that you would put a bit more thought into it than you did.    when you are done with the rose colored glasses, pass them over. i sure would like a day where things were as simple as you make them out to be. 
     anyway, this has gotten off topic and i apologize for my hand in that.   i am out of this one, and as a last note to dale i wasnt trying to beat up on you, just trying to get you to see that perspective has a lot to do with it.

Offline powderman

« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2008, 12:39:32 PM »
DALE. Dees right, that was then, this is now. Whats in the past should stay there and has NO reflection on the man you are today. POWDERMAN.  :) :)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline DalesCarpentry

« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2008, 01:59:43 PM »
Thanks. I was a misled young man then and am not the same person as I was then. Dale

Offline Dee

« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2008, 02:11:11 PM »
Dale I had a hard working father, that was as hard as the hinges of Hell, and I still have a mother that will be holding the gate to Heaven open when she gets there.
We didn't have much money, but I didn't come from the wrong side of the tracks so to speak. I just waited till the train passed, liked what I saw on that side of the tracks and strolled on over.
The man I am today (what ever that may be), is because I survived being the man I was.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2008, 05:33:15 PM »
  Dale;
  The past is the past..and although I never got into the "usual" stuff..tasted drink in my teenage years and immediately swore off the stuff, never used any drugs etc..   
    but still, I had sins that most would call "minor'..but actually one sin is no better than another..even though God calls a couple sins an "abomination"..all are bad..
    As saved Chrtistians, Scripture tells us that upon salvation, " old things are passed away, behold all things are become new"...(2Cor 5:17)

After receiving a gift like that, we should have no grudge against another...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2008, 08:42:44 AM »
Point to Ponder.

A pregnant woman is murdered. The culprit is convicted of double murder.

Question:  How come the unborn has status as a human being in that instance but has no such protection in case of an abortion.

I don't get it, does someone here?
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Dee

« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2008, 08:57:27 AM »
Point to Ponder.

A pregnant woman is murdered. The culprit is convicted of double murder.

Question:  How come the unborn has status as a human being in that instance but has no such protection in case of an abortion.

I don't get it, does someone here?

Excellent question and I have asked it many times.

Offline Dee

« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2008, 12:30:14 PM »
45-70 it is yet another example of a world that makes less sense everyday.

Offline TribReady

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2008, 12:38:58 PM »
45-70: It's the belief that life only has value if it's "wanted"   Explains peoples acceptance of abortion, euthanasia, etc.

Life, for most people it seems, doesn't have intrinisic value in and of itself.

A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson

...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.  -2 Chronicles 7:14

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2008, 04:21:50 PM »
45/70;

A short explanation.."truth" is subservient to feelings & convenience...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2008, 04:23:59 AM »
I get it, it is a cousin to "Situation Ethics" :(

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2008, 04:10:50 PM »
 You've got it !

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2008, 06:20:47 AM »
The Liberals have an excuse for everything. Don't waist your time trying to figure it out. I will tell you that double standard in the basis in which so called equal means is the Liberal mind. Maybe this helps...... ::)

You know:

Only criminals should have guns and citizens should not.
Mayors of cities can hide illegal aliens from federal prosecution, but American citizens are handed over
Performance levels & expectations in the works place are suppose to be based on gender and skin color for protected persons. The rest are suppose to be held to a higher standard.
Tree hugger can break the law but hunter's cannot

The usual garbage.

Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2008, 09:09:31 AM »
I am  more then ever convinced thatcertain ethnic/religious groups cannot or will not ever be assimilated into Western countries and need to be kept out.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2008, 10:51:19 PM »
  Cabin4;

That is exactly what I refer to as "liberal logic"..

45/70;

I agree...so why are many among us welcoming them with open arms and taking a chance that they may be
    electing one (or at least as sympathizer) as prez ?

More "liberal logic" I guess...