Author Topic: NEF Pardner pump Turkey with Realtree camo stock  (Read 1103 times)

Offline USMCmailman

• Trade Count: (0)
NEF Pardner pump Turkey with Realtree camo stock
« on: June 23, 2008, 01:31:14 PM »
Hi all !
 I am new to this site and am going to purchase a New Pardner pump turkey Gun. I have already ordered the Carlson rifled choke tube so I will be ready for Ohio Deer season. I have looked at the new gun at Gander Mtn. , and even though it is made in China, it looks to be a quality firearm. I will keep you posted after I have done some shooting with it.
Semper Fi ! :)
HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE !
                        SEMPER FI !
  PROUD USMC VIETNAM COMBAT VETERAN

Offline FLNT4EVR

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
  • A Real Regular
Re: NEF Pardner pump Turkey with Realtree camo stock
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 05:55:30 AM »
I got a good deal on the Pardner Protector for a home defense gun and I am happy enough with it for what it is. Using 2 3/4 shells you can load it with 6 if you put 1 in the pipe. The most supriseing thing was how well this gun will shoot slugs .I had very acceptable accuracy for deer hunting out to 50 yds with just the bead sight.It is drilled and taped for a scope mount, and I just might give it a try. Who knows it may be a pretty handy gun in the deer woods this fall .
" Act civilized...even if you ain't " 

" I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people , and I require the same from them. "
                                  John Wayne, "The Shootist"

Offline USMCmailman

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 02:35:36 PM »

Hey FLNT4EVR, THANKS FOR POSTING! I know your gun does not have a choke, but it is good to hear that it shoots slugs well. ;D
                        SEMPER FI !

Offline USMCmailman

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 12:58:20 PM »
 Well I bought my new Pardner Pump turkey gun. It ran me $219. at Dick's sporting goods. Gander Mtn. wanted $269. (to much !)
 I see why Gander Mtn. is going out of business, they want as much for a used Remington 870 as a new one at Dick's ! :o

YES I know it is made in CHINA !!!!!  So are my clothes and shoes ! (I'll bet yours are too !!!) The hunting boots at Dick's are made in Vietnam!!!!! Boy I'm glad we are buying shoes from a country that doesn't even wear them !!????? I guess we will be buying cars from Iraq soon ??????? ??? >:( :o  what in the world--------------- over !
                        SEMPER FI !