• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
nwo
« on: July 26, 2008, 12:12:22 PM »
http://www.infowars.net/articles/july2008/250708Media.htm         

Media hails Obama’s Speech As Call For “New World Order”

Prisonplanet.com
Friday, July 25, 2008

The media hailed Obama at his Berlin speech in front of hundreds of thousands yesterday for laying out his vision for America as part of a "new world order".

(Article continues below)

Excerpts from The International Herald Tribune:

"I come to Berlin as so many of my countrymen have come before," Obama said, confronting the delicate issue of campaigning abroad. "Tonight, I speak to you not as a candidate for President, but as a citizen — a proud citizen of the United States, and a fellow citizen of the world."

Obama was warmly embraced by the German press, which frequently referred to his aura, or as the newspaper Bild put it in Thursday's paper, the "political pop star."

"Yes, there have been differences between America and Europe," Obama said. "No doubt, there will be differences in the future. But the burdens of global citizenship continue to bind us together. A change of leadership in Washington will not lift this burden. In this new century, Americans and Europeans alike will be required to do more — not less. Partnership and cooperation among nations is not a choice; it is the one way, the only way, to protect our common security and advance our common humanity."

Offline williamlayton

Re: nwo
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 02:05:39 AM »
Wheather he, or another, I refer you too the book of revelations.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 03:09:59 AM »
Wheather he, or another, I refer you too the book of revelations. What does the book of revelation have to do with men that want to control my life? This country is a republic the politicians are working for us. But no they only listen to corp America . These are the same men that Jesus through out of the temple. Jesus said we are to be light and salt sell your coat to buy sword. The god of the bible will help us through these problems but we the people must stand for what is  right. God isn't  going to come down here to save us   if that was the case we would not learn anything. God helps man through there problems. God could have took Israel out of Egypt and into the promise land in one day but he didn't. This stuff has been going on before Jesus time.               http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 08:52:08 AM »
Then why all the end time prophecy if we can avoid it by our own might.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 09:27:04 AM »

« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:52:08 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then why all the end time prophecy if we can avoid it by our own might. Never said we can avoid it but if you want to lay down from this evil thats on you. Jesus said as long as we are on earth we will have trouble he never said to take it.

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 12:07:18 PM »
The difference is that we, as Christians do not have to follow the crowd---even though we know where the crowd is going.
Sure we have too take it, it is the lot we carry---the end results are different however.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 12:49:59 PM »
I've stopped clicking on such links to sites I have never heard of. If you really want folks to read and comment on it copy and paste it in addition to the link and perhaps more will.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline TribReady

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 05:33:48 PM »
Whatever happens is out of our hands.
No matter, I'm "ready"
:)
A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson

...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.  -2 Chronicles 7:14

Offline snuffer#1

• Avid Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2008, 05:50:11 AM »
From what I've heard, Obama kind of snubbed our troops while he was on his european tour! An hour trip to Afganistan and didn't even say anything to the troops. I'll make sure that some websites find and research this. (CNN, FOX) and the like. He's definitely a SNAKE IN THE GRASS!
Anything worth learning can't be taught in a classroom.

Offline DakotaElkSlayer

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2008, 06:15:48 PM »
From what I've heard, Obama kind of snubbed our troops while he was on his european tour! An hour trip to Afganistan and didn't even say anything to the troops. I'll make sure that some websites find and research this. (CNN, FOX) and the like. He's definitely a SNAKE IN THE GRASS!

Where did you read that?  http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080719/ap_on_el_pr/obama_afghanistan

Jim
He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein