Author Topic: McClellan: Fox News Commentators Use The ‘Talking Points’ That The White House S  (Read 1888 times)

Offline superhornet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
TM7---No, I do not wish to talk about you..if it seems that way---please accept my sincere apology. 

Offline lrs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
I was watching the Olympics, which is carried on nbc, and pmsnbc.  No getting around it.
Last night they had a commercial for the TV show "Hardball". 
Commercial was narrated by Chris Matthews, presenting his show as one that gets to the bottom of everything.
His approach was to criticize Fox news, by name, then sarcastically reminding people Fox news claims to be faair and balanced, then showing Scott McClellan stating the White House used Fox news for their talking points.
He ran with this like he just scored the biggest touchdown of all time.
He forgot a few points however. 
Such as McClellan recanting his previous statements and apologizing to O'Reilly.
He forgot to mention Fox news usually has an equal # of people on both sides of an issue screaming at one another.
Lastly, his TV show is anything but hardball.  You could call it foul ball, screwball, fork ball, curve ball, dodge ball, or whatever. 
His bias is blatantly obvious, which is fine.  What's not OK is to try to present yourself as something you are not.
At least people like Hannity, and O'Reilly, come right out with it, proudly proclaiming their biases proudly.
Everything on that stupid commercial was a lie, built on a foundation of other lies. 
How can otherwise intelligent people take this SOB, or MSNBC, seriously?
" we are screwed "