Author Topic: watch the driver.  (Read 375 times)

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
Re: watch the driver.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 06:50:46 AM »
man!
they can see much better than me.
maybe the people that saw the driver in this vedio do anything are the same ones
that keep seeing BIGFOOT ::) :o
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: watch the driver.
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 09:53:27 AM »
I have never believed Oswald did it, no idea who did.  If Oswald was the weapons expert they reputed him to be, he would not have chosen a 6.5 Carcano carbine.  They were a cheap gun, extreamely inaccurate, and a very weak action.  Also any scope mounted had to be mounted off to the side of the barrel, They eject almost straight up.  Therefore the scope can not be above the barrel in alignment with the bullet path.  That means you have to aim two inches left of where you want the bullet to impact.  I have one, it is a wall hanger.  Back then they sold for $15.00 at Sears, Zayers, Walgreens, and almost all hardware stores.  You could buy an Enfield 303 for about two bucks more.   
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.