Author Topic: H&R Revlovers  (Read 615 times)

Offline Hoka

• Trade Count: (0)
H&R Revlovers
« on: July 25, 2008, 10:24:28 AM »
As a fairly new gunsmith I was given a H&R 732, .32 cal revolver. This gun had a sear problem that I thought I could fix. I am having one heckuva time putting this gun back together. Any advice or comments sure would be appreciated.

Offline gunnut69

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: H&R Revlovers
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 10:30:44 AM »
Sorry for your problem. What exactly is the difficulty? Have you a parts blow up? Need more info I guess. These guns are somewhat like boxlock shotguns, a bit tempermental.. I'm having PC problems so my replies may be a bit spotty.
gunnut69--
The 2nd amendment to the constitution of the United States of America-
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Offline fuzzy

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 03:26:59 AM »
I have one too im working on. You have to make a slave pin to hold every thing together
Make sure you have the retrun spring right than you can put it up in the frame and drive the slave pin out with the other pin
I can`t find any one with the transfur bar for the fireing pin. Know of anybody that carry`s them
Have tried Numrich out of stock Brownwell`s doesn`t show them. Rich
I rather be over the hill than in it

Offline Rangr44

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 05:23:25 AM »
Midway sells a Wolfe spring kit for them - Maybe Wolfe has an instruction sheet.

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=880447

There's a Place for All God's Creatures - Right Next to the Potatoes & Gravy ! !