Author Topic: what do the candidaes carry??  (Read 1262 times)

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
what do the candidaes carry??
« on: September 10, 2008, 12:45:40 PM »
i  know  its  none  of  our  business  and  if  i  am  out  of line  for  asking  say so  but  does  any  one  know  what  the candidates prefere  to  carry???   the  new  vp  sure  looked  happy  shooting  that  ar  and  it  shouldnt  be  out  of line to  ask  her  moose load/gun.......grey  beard  send  her  an  invitation  to  join  us          heck  invite  that  moslim  too   and  who  wrote  the  assault  weopons  part  of  the  crime  bill .......  better  go  starting  to  ramble  [pb going  up]
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline SharonAnne

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: what do the candidaes carry??
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 04:08:14 PM »
There is video of Palin shooting an AR? Please post the address!!!
SharonAnne
Luke 22:36-38

Honor the American Soldier and Sailor, the source of Our Freedom

Really, it only hurts when I breath - SharonAnne

An armed society is a polite society - Robert Heinlein

THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS - Thomas Jefferson

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 05:06:23 AM »
i  saw  it  on  the  news.......cnn  i  think     ..those   leberals  think  it  makes  her  look  bad.....lol
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline thxmrgarand

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 06:11:28 AM »
I have spoken to Governor Palin a few times, once at some length, and I sat with her husband at one of the debates when she was running for governor but I have no idea what guns they use.  There are many photos generally available that show her with guns, and when she ran for Lt. Gov. there was a widely distributed poster advertising a fundraiser for her held at a gun club that showed her with a trap gun on her shoulder.  Come to think of it, during the gubernatorial campaign the first place she visited in the state capital was our gun club!  I do know that her folks raised their children on fish and game, and I would guess that no president or vice president since Teddy Roosevelt had more familiarity with guns than Governor Palin does.  Alaska has had no governor with more familiarity with guns (even though the late Governor Hammond, a Palin supporter, was a professional trapper and big game guide).  So while I don't know what gun she may carry (in a state where anyone who can legally carry a gun can carry a concealed gun without obtaining any special permit or permission) you can bet that she does carry one and that if elected, gun owners will have an outstanding friend in Washington, DC.

Offline jsoukup

• Avid Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 09:16:44 AM »
The video I saw is supposedly an M-16 simulator that the military uses, no real ammo in it. Not that it's really made a difference to either side.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 09:47:13 AM »
Dunno what Palin might carry but suspect that at least at times she does go armed when out and about in her home state. The other three? Well about the only thing either likely carry is an entourage of armed security guards.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 01:17:36 PM »
  I'd imagine Sarah for sure and maybe John McCain would know which en of the gun was the dangerous end. Barrak Hussien Obama and his buddy commy Joe would be more of danger to themselves and innocents if armed than to an assailaent. Hey call me racist or not politically correct, but when I read this topic, in my head I could see BHO shooting a pearl handeled nickel plated pimp gun, turned side ways shooting it ghetto style. :D :D :D
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Casull

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2008, 02:16:52 PM »
Hey call me racist or not politically correct, but when I read this topin, in my head I could see BHO shooting a pearl handeled nickel plated pimp gun, turned side ways shooting it ghetto style.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline jhm

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 02:59:36 AM »
Hillery carried a Big Bore, Her Mouth!!!   Jim

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 06:59:09 AM »
billy   don't talk about  my  mama...........she  carries a nice vintage colt  32 nickel and Pearl grips....she is  not  good  with  it  but  she  holds it  upright.....billy ...  don't  call  her  a pimp  again...don't  talk about  my  mama....lol........look  up  on www.youtube.com    cont talk about my mama....i  am  too  computer  illiterate  to  post  a  link

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 07:06:46 AM »
misprint  www.youtube.com        dont talk about my mama.....   it   is  the  one by james manning  there  are a  few  similar  ones

Offline outdoorman

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2008, 11:21:39 AM »
Question: ROFLMAO- stands for?

Offline kyelkhunter3006

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (20)
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2008, 12:01:22 PM »
rolling on floor laughing my ass off---which is what I'm doing too!  I love Palin.  States what she thinks, stands up for what she believes in, likes to hunt moose LOL, and loves guns.  And she's not a bad looking lady either.  MUCH better than Ms. Bill-ary Clinton!

Offline jeep08ham

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2008, 06:04:39 PM »
I showed this discussion to the bride.  She heard that Sarah carrys a 357 but not sure where she heard that.   Hope her hearing was good as I am usually wrong in what I hear.

Keep smiling!

Offline Casull

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2008, 06:12:11 PM »
And she's not a bad looking lady either.  MUCH better than Ms. Bill-ary Clinton!

Wow, I didn't know Hitlary was a woman.   :o
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline kyelkhunter3006

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (20)
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 01:22:56 AM »
LOL.  Maybe it's a "she-male".   :o :o :o