Author Topic: price check-colt cobra  (Read 415 times)

Offline TIMBERTRAMP

• Trade Count: (0)
price check-colt cobra
« on: September 01, 2008, 12:40:25 PM »
the local fun shop has a colt cobra blued\95% no box for $350 ,I had a hold placed on it thinking that this was a good deal,although it would be a change from my policy of stocking up on ammo and mags for my semis prior to the election this fall it would fit in with my other colt da's a dect spcl-inhereted,a king corba,python and a anaconda if its not better than average price I probaly would pass on it.thanks -tt

Offline warrior1

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
Re: price check-colt cobra
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 12:45:36 PM »
timber ,let it go, but first let me know where it is at so i can buy it.
dan
Dan Deluca aka "warrior1" has passed away.  Dan was a frequent poster here and on several other sites.  He passed away on 12/29/08 from a massive heart attack. RIP Dan.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 12:48:05 PM »
Colt's in general are WAY over priced in my opinion. But as Colt prices go that's not a bad price for it if that's what you want. You can get a new S&W Snubbie for about that or a tad more. If Colt is what you want get it.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline TIMBERTRAMP

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 01:41:52 PM »
thanks for the advise,I picked it up today and plan to shoot it tomorrow.I almost passed as the store was having a sale on new s+w's with the crimson trace grips as well as having a few other classic type guns that are on my eventual to buy list-tt