Author Topic: Another Cannon and Mortar Video  (Read 661 times)

Offline Tropico

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
    • Tropico Beach
Another Cannon and Mortar Video
« on: August 31, 2008, 08:35:52 PM »
I have not been on the board for a while due to family and web hosting issues. My brother came up from L.A. and had not shot a cannon or a mortar  :o  ...., so we did  ;D  And I video'd it. It is a rather large video ., as a matter of fact its much to big for You-tube ., but if anyone is interested they can look on my site at these two links. Also the site is under construction and I am trying to learn Joomla 1.5 as opposed to Front Page ., there fore its a bit of a mess and was a long week. There are two videos one is Pirate Action http://www.tropico.ph/Luis's_Cannon_Shoot.wmv   and the other is a bit of Cowboy Action  http://www.tropico.ph/Luis_Cowboy1.wmv  . enjoy  ;D

Offline GGaskill

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Another Cannon and Mortar Video
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 08:51:38 PM »
The Luis's cannon shoot link doesn't work.  I think you can't have the apostrophe in the url.
GG
“If you're not a liberal at 20, you have no heart; if you're not a conservative at 40, you have no brain.”
--Winston Churchill

Offline Tropico

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
    • Tropico Beach
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 09:47:10 PM »
I  believe it is working now ., I just downloaded it on the laptop and played it. Thanks
Rich

Offline Cannoneer

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 01:11:51 AM »
Hey Tropico,

Sat down, had the first cup of java and enjoyed watching both your vids, this was a great way to start this Labor Day's celebration.

Your brother was pretty accurate with your 1'' brass murderer.
RIP John. While on vacation July 4th 2013 in northern Wisconsin, he was ATVing with family and pulled ahead of everyone and took off at break-neck speed without a helmet. He lost control.....hit a tree....and the tree won.  He died instantly.

The one thing that you can almost always rely on research leading to, is more research.

Offline EL Caz 66

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
  • Man the guns !!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 05:01:36 AM »
Brother Tropico,

On my thrid cup cafe' already, your! your! your! video's has me all amped up.  :D It's time to pull out the arsenal.. Outstanding!! Thank you Sir, for sharing. ;D

Ed

Offline Terry C.

• I see what you did there...
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 09:06:09 AM »
Excellent videos.

I assume the whiskey bottle in the CA video was just a 'prop'.

I had planned to shoot, but...

It's been raining off and on all day, more to come. We're on the extreme outer bands of Gustav and the rotation is pulling moisture in off the Atlantic coast. I've canceled my shooting plans for today (looks we'll be cooking inside as well).

Mojo to all our brethren (and sisteren) in LA and MS, they're having the worst of it now.

Offline Tropico

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
    • Tropico Beach
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 09:34:06 PM »
Thanks for the reply guys ! I am currently at the internet cafe` in the Ayala Center downtown Cebu City (Philippines) . Anyway I thought I better check in., looks like a lot of good reading has been posted . I will have to catch up when I get back to the US. Yes it was Ice tea in the prop bottle complete with ice ., the video's are lots of fun I really enjoy doing them it adds a bit to our black powder fun . Take care everyone.