Author Topic: Lawsuit Challenges Barack Obama Citizenship  (Read 344 times)

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Lawsuit Challenges Barack Obama Citizenship
« on: September 15, 2008, 10:39:25 AM »
Lawsuit Challenges Barack Obama Citizenship
August 23rd, 2008 · 55 Comments

Click to view lawsuit.
Prominent Philadelphia attorney and Hillary Clinton supporter Phillip Berg has filed a lawsuit contesting Barack Obama’s citizenship qualifications to seek the presidency.

Upon learning of the lawsuit filed earlier this week, I couldn’t help but conclude that Berg must have read one of these Bob McCarty Writes posts about the presumptive Democratic Party presidential nominee:

Barack Obama Birth Certificate Dubbed a Fake (July 21, 2008)

Update Offered on Bogus Obama Birth Certificate (Aug. 4, 2008)

Blogger Demands FEC Verify Obama’s Eligibility (Aug. 7, 2008)

Below are the key points of the lawsuit which, if successful, could turn the 2008 presidential election process upside down:

1.  Obama is a representative of the Democratic People. However, the Obama must meet the Qualifications specified for the United States Office of the President, which is he must be a “natural born” citizen. Unfortunately, Obama is not a “natural born” citizen. Just to name one of the problems, Obama lost his U.S. citizenship when his mother married an Indonesian citizen and relocated herself and Obama to Indonesia wherein Obama’s mother naturalized in Indonesia and Obama followed her naturalization, as he was a minor and in the custody of his mother. Obama failed to take the oath of allegiance when he turned eighteen (18) years to regain his United States Citizenship status.

2.  The Democratic National Committee is for Plaintiff and “We the People” who believe in the Democratic Vision. The Democratic National Party is supposed to represent the Democratic Americans in seeking honest leadership, Open Government, Real Security, Energy Independence, Economic Prosperity, Educational Excellence, a Healthcare System that works for Everyone and Retirement Security. The Democratic Party is supposed to represent and protect the interests of working Americans and guaranteeing personal liberties for all. Of which includes securing a Democratic Nominee on the Presidential Election ballot who represents the Democratic vision and who is qualified and eligible to run for Office of the President under the qualifications of the United States Constitution.

3.  The actions of Obama, a U.S. Senator, in running for President of the United States, knowing he is not eligible, have been taken entirely without authorization under the United States Constitution, completely ignoring the qualification and procedures created by the United States Constitution he is purporting to enforce. IS THIS TRUE?

Offline GRIMJIM

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
Re: Lawsuit Challenges Barack Obama Citizenship
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 12:56:53 PM »
I had heard these allegations a while ago and since I had heard nothing since about them I thought they were just internet rumors. This could get interesting.
GBO SENIOR MEMBER "IF THAT BALL COMES IN MY YARD I'M KEEPING IT!"

NRA LIFE MEMBER

UNION STEWARD CARPENTERS LOCAL 1027

IF GOD DIDN'T WANT US TO EAT ANIMALS, WHY DID HE MAKE THEM OUT OF MEAT?

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 01:13:19 PM »
I would love it if they find he is not a US citizen. :o ;D ;D Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline GRIMJIM

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 01:55:51 PM »
Yeah, but then it's back to Hitlery >:(
GBO SENIOR MEMBER "IF THAT BALL COMES IN MY YARD I'M KEEPING IT!"

NRA LIFE MEMBER

UNION STEWARD CARPENTERS LOCAL 1027

IF GOD DIDN'T WANT US TO EAT ANIMALS, WHY DID HE MAKE THEM OUT OF MEAT?