Author Topic: Palin Investigation, Big Question.  (Read 331 times)

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Palin Investigation, Big Question.
« on: October 13, 2008, 07:10:08 AM »
I started a new post since the other one has gone off into La La land, talking about Bush, Chaney, and Obama.

My question is why are they holding 11 pages of the Palin Investigation back and not releasing them?

Now you have to remember, this investigation was done by people not friendly to Sara Palin.  It is THEIR investigation, THEY got all the information.  They only released a portion of the investigation, and that portion is very damaging, yet if gives no real specifics.  What is included in those 11 pages that is being withheld?  Will they prove that the whole thing is bogus after all.  I venture to say they will especially since they are being held back by Democratic members of the State Legislature, the ones that demanded the investigation anyway.  Also the ones against the Gas Pipeline.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Palin Investigation, Big Question.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 08:01:56 AM »
Sourdough, that is a very good question, one that the MSM will never ask.  But, who are we kidding.  We all know what the answer is.   ;)
Aim small, miss small!!!