Author Topic: Did she or didn't she support the bridge.  (Read 1774 times)

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
Re: Did she or didn't she support the bridge.
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2008, 01:49:18 AM »
Mighty touchy sam.  My comment wasn't directed at you.  In a few weeks we'll be saying Sarah who?

The Jeffersons will be "Movin on Up" to PA Avenue.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2008, 01:56:38 AM »
Oh... sorry, my bad... I'll modify my last post accordingly :)

Lol, I had to laugh at the Jefferson's comment... Good stuff :D
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline jimster

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2008, 05:52:14 AM »
I'm wondering why anyone is even wondering about this bridge at all.

the "Bridge" was already in process before she was governor....
The tape they showed where she said "I wouldn't want to stand in the way of progress"....was only part of the tape...if they would have run it a couple seconds longer...you would have heard..."after only being on the job for 72 hours"....might be she wanted to READ something in those first 72 hours?  Anyway...that was the tape the Dems played...cut and snip...you know how it goes. Like we are all too stupid to find the whole thing....like we wer all too stupid to know her first interview with Charlie was cut and snipped as well...(don't show any of that...she's good...she's REAL good...just show this")

Congress messed with the funds...shifted a lot of cost to the State,  shifted the money to other things...so she killed it rather than spending the money after congress "did their thing"....

Dem's would tell you....she should have stuck to her guns and spent the money anyway...LOL!  Of course...I guess that's what the Dem's would have done, spent the money anyways...or at least we know the EX governor would have....

Seems to me...if your a die hard Democrat and part of the party....you'll say she changed her mind...and at the same time give President Bush heck for never changing his mind after situations change...go figure.

basically...it does not matter much at all...it's a party against party thing...and no matter that one party does...the other party will basically do and say what they can for the smear purpose. 

In other words....if a Dem would have done the exact same thing...it would have been outstanding....especially for a Dem...to not spend money.   But that usually is not the case....The previous governor would have squandered the money as usual....you won't hear anyone attached to the Dem party
bring up this fact at all....or give credit to anyone that is not a democrat, no matter what they do.

So why even debate it....?

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2008, 07:08:34 AM »
I ask a blond and she said this is a stupid ?

no woman could support a bridge that big , even a guy couldn't do it !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !