Author Topic: Another blond joke that you can tell your blond friends  (Read 1073 times)

Offline Oldtimer

• Trade Count: (0)
Another blond joke that you can tell your blond friends
« on: October 19, 2008, 04:05:56 AM »
I am in Manassas Park this weekend, and took a nightome tour of the monuments in DC  last night, so I thought you might enjoy a Washington joke.

Washington is an expensive city to do anything in, as you may have noticed when you visited.  The banks in downtown Washington have to work hard to attract customers so they can pay the rent.  A well-dressed blond walked into  downtown bank and asked to speak to a loan officer.  She told him she wanted to borrow $5,000 dollars,.  He explained that they did not handle such small loans and they did not know her, anyway, so they would not lend her the money just on her name.  She answered that she was ready to leave her new Rolls-Royce Corniche convertible for collateral.  At the mention of the car, the loan officer quickly rethought his position.  Someone with such a car might just be some kind of eccentric multimillionaire.  He quickly agreed to the loan, and the blond tossed him the keys, took her money and left.

The officer told the manager about the loan, and the manager told him to get the car into their secure parking, so nothing would happen to it.  The loan officer did, but not before touring around a couple of blocks, waving to all his friends and competitors.

A week later the blond returned.  She asked for the loan officer, and told him she was  back to pay off the loan and reclaim her car.  The officer figured the interest on the money for one week and told her she had to pay $17.43 in interest.  She then handed him the envelope that the bank had put the $5,000 dollars in and the extra $17.43.  The loan officer couldn't stand it any longer., so he had to ask,
"Why on earth did you borrow this money from us, leave a Rolls for collateral, and then pay off in only a week?
She said, "Where else could I park my car in downtown DC for a week and only pay $17.43?"

Offline qajaq59

• A Real Regular
Re: Another blond joke that you can tell your blond friends
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 09:20:07 AM »
Ahaaaa, she's not a REAL blonde is she?

Offline Cowpox

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 12:12:05 AM »
One more.

A contestant on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" had reached the final plateau.

If she answered wrong, she would leave with only the $25,000 milestone money, and she had already used her 50/50 and Ask the Audience lifelines, and as she had feared, she had no idea what the answer could be for the Million Dollar Question.

The question was:  What bird builds no nest, and lays it's eggs in the nests of other birds ?

(A)  The Condor
            (B)  The Buzzard
            (C)  The Cuckoo
            (D)  The Vulture

She had no idea which was the correct answer, and while she still had her Phone A Friend lifeline, she was hesitant to do so, because her friend was, - - well - - VERY blond.

Finally, she decided she could cut her choices to three, by omitting her blond friend's answer, so used her lifeline.

She phoned her friend, gave her the question and 4 choices.

Without hesitation, her friend replied, "Oh, that's an easy one !  The correct answer is, (C), The Cuckoo.

Her Friend seemed so positive, that she decided, in spite of her misgivings, to go with her answer, so told Meredith,  "(C), The Cuckoo, and that's my final answer".

"Congratulations, you are now a Millionaire !"

Three days later she threw a big celebration party for all her friends.

She got her Blondie friend off to the side, and asked, "Jeni, how in the world did you know the answer to such a hard question ?"

"Oh come on.  I thought everyone knew Cuckoos don't build nests, because they live in clocks."

I rode with him,---------I got no complaints. ---------Cowpox

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 10:02:30 AM »
 ;D lol
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 01:20:33 AM »
The correct answer is the Cowbird.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline jvs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 12:28:48 PM »
A blonde has just gotten a new sports car. She cuts in front of a Tractor-Trailer, and almost causes the truck to drive off a cliff.

The driver furiously motions for her to pull over, and she does.

The driver gets out and draws a circle in the dirt and tells her to stand in it.

Then he gets out his knife and cuts up her leather seats. He turns around and sees she's smiling.

So he goes to his truck, takes out a baseball bat, and starts busting her windows and beating her car. He looks back to see that she's laughing.

He's really mad now, so he takes his knife and slices her tires. He turns around and she's laughing so hard, she's about to fall down.

He demands, "What's so funny?"

She says, "Every time you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle!"
 If you want to run with the Wolves, you can't Pee with the Puppies.

Offline jvs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 12:37:14 PM »
There was a blonde who found herself sitting next to a Lawyer on an airplane.

The lawyer just kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence.

Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50.00.

The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.

The lawyer first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5.

Then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"

Well, the lawyer looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer.

Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50.00

The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment...

But the lawyer insisted, "What is the answer to your question?"

Without saying a word, the blonde handed him $5.
 If you want to run with the Wolves, you can't Pee with the Puppies.