Author Topic: Citizens arrest!!!  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • mymartialartsplus.com
Citizens arrest!!!
« on: October 22, 2008, 07:41:13 AM »
Protesters confront Rove (video)
A woman tries to arrest Karl Rove for treason Tuesday at a convention in San Francisco. KGO reports.
• Politics - News, Opinion and Analysis from www.CNN.com

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/10/22/dnt.ca.rove.protester.kgo

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
Re: Citizens arrest!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 08:33:11 AM »
She's an idiot!
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 09:39:35 AM »
she's an... old hippie....
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 09:45:35 AM »
God bless her heart for trying.

Offline muskeg13

• Avid Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 09:51:51 AM »
Why would any sane American want to visit San Francisco?  The whole state should be boycotted.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 10:00:45 AM »
Rove is a pretty cool guy.  In the past they'd have called him a hero.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 10:16:35 AM »
You know how it goes swampy... History is written by those who hang heros...
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline Casull

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2008, 11:17:42 AM »
She's an idiot!

she's an... old hippie....

Same thing. 
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 01:23:58 PM »
The whole Code Pink thing is out of control.  It was absolutely assanine the way those idiots were storming into the Marine recruiters office in San Fan earlier this year.  I felt bad for those Marines.  You just know they wanted to open a can on those ladies.  The whole thing reminded me of documentaries I've seen from the late 60's and early 70's as idiots spit on our veterans as they came home.

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 01:29:53 PM »
Thats just the homesexual, gungrabbing, pinko, doper,enviromentalist mantra at it's best
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline Casull

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 04:16:59 PM »
There is alot of distinquished people that would like to arrest him and his neocon cohorts.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!   Just because they are famous (Hollywood types) does not make them "distinquished".
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 04:26:47 PM »
Hey TM7 does smoking pot make you smarter? It sure didn't work for this retard hippy freak in the video. The 60's has to be the most embarrasing generation we have ever had in America. I hope San Fagsisco falls into the ocean.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline crustaceous

• Contributor
  • back for a limited engagement
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008, 06:33:40 PM »
"It sure didn't work for this retard hippy freak." -As a first person statement, this explains much.  :-* ;)

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 06:42:01 PM »
"It sure didn't work for this retard hippy freak." -As a first person statement, this explains much.  :-* ;)

ROFLMAO ;D ;D :D
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2008, 01:55:26 AM »
Smoking dope used too make me a lot smarter.
In that vein, there are a lot of us old hippies around---and all of us were not of the culture you speak of.
Rove will have his due in history--wheather you like it or not.
I like SF---don't agree with much of the politics.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2008, 02:14:00 AM »
well smoke if you like ,what you like, the world/country is getting more people than it needs anyway .
Citizen arrest , guess she witnessed a felony ? as in person !
respect is the problem , we have elected officials that forgot to respect the voters so voters no longer respect the elected !
SF seems to lack respect for itself . so why should the rest of the country respect SF ?
If you want to know how the world views America just look at how the rest of America views Calf. NO RESPECT there ! most would like to see the big one PUT IT UNDER THE PAFIC.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2008, 02:18:01 AM »
TM-7,
Did you think that up all by yourself ?
you omited the bomb shelter room where we would be staying if he had not beat our attackers back into a hole .

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2008, 02:36:37 AM »
I have to say Bush made mistakes , believing that he could get support from the bleeding heart libs. , or support to finish what all of congress approved .

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2008, 03:42:26 AM »
"It sure didn't work for this retard hippy freak." -As a first person statement, this explains much.  

ROTFLMAO!!! 

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2008, 08:47:23 AM »
Ha!  Be nice to some of us Old Hippies, not all of us smoked pot.  There was many of us closet conservatives lurking around at the time.  We were there for the wine and girls.  Kept our mouths shut and enjoyed the times.

SPEAKING OF THOSE TIMES.

During those times I was living in what is called a Cliff House in Sausolito.  I worked every third day for a 24 hour shift and then was off for two days.  So I had a lot of free time to go into San Francisco.  Right below the house I lived in was a row of house boats, tied up to the dock running along the shore.  Every morning I saw this little Hippy Chick, walk down the dock, and open up a small daycare for little kids from the local commune.  I often spoke with her, as she arrived.  I learned her name was Lisa.  Then I broke up with the owner of the Cliff house and moved back to the base, and I did not expect to ever see Lisa again. 

One night I was invited to a party in San Raphael by some friends at the air base.  When I arrived there sat the little Hippy Chick, Lisa.  She had been invited by my friends wife.  She was surrounded and totally engaged by a bunch of single GIs from Hamilton AFB.  Seeing me she yelled my name, broke through the crowd, and came running to me.  Recognizing her I said, "Hi, Lisa".  She threw her arms around my neck and give me a big loooong kiss, then asked me to take her outside.  Once outside she apologized for the kiss, saying it was the only way she could think of to get away from all those guys, and to maybe give them the idea she was not interested.  She said all of them was trying to ask her out, and getting very insistent.  Lisa and I went for a short walk, where she asked if she could tell all the guys that she was my girl friend so they would leave her alone.  I said only if she would go out with me, she agreed.  We started going out together, then went to the rock concert at Altomont togeather.  Upon returning to the base after the concert I was given short notice orders to go to Alaska.  I went and tried to locate Lisa so I could tell her, but a storm had blown the house boat away from the dock and damaged it severly.  The daycare was closed, and the boat Lisa lived on was gone.  I left for Alaska wondering what had happened to Lisa.

40 years later I had driven into the gym one morning and was sitting listening to the news on the radio, before shutting off the truck.  Then the announcer said, "40 years ago today the Rock Concert at Altomont took place".  WOW do I have fond memories of that concert.  As I went into the Gym, I mentioned to the receptionist that I knew where I had been 40 years ago today.  She replied "Me too, I was at Altomont".  I stood there staring, and suddenly it dawned on me.  Here was Lisa, after all those years.  And we had seen each other every day for three years, and neither one had recognized the other.

Lisa had gotten married and had three children.  Her husband worked in Fairbanks, and they had a good life.  Shortly after that they moved so she could take care of her aging Mother (Alzheimers), and her husbands Father (Cancer).  We now keep in touch, and Lisa says it's a good thing.  Our spouses did not like it when we introduced them.  Her Husband did not like me, and my wife got jealous for the first time ever, when she met Lisa.  Lisa says out spouses no longer takes us for granted, they feel there is some competition out there, and treat us better.  Works for me, since meeting Lisa, Michelle is more tolerant of my absent mindedness.  When I was teasing her about it recently, she told me I better remember that the next time I needed rescuing from a bear.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2008, 11:33:11 AM »
Wow small world. Funny how things go.

Troy
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2008, 11:38:18 AM »
Great story Sourdough!  It's a small world after all! lol!

Too bad you ratted on yourself about the hippie thing ;D  I'm afraid we cannot let you live it down now!

And TM7... I don't think i'll be touring the Bush lirbray anytime soon lol!