Author Topic: Answer this question on voter fraud  (Read 546 times)

Offline wgr

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Contributor
Answer this question on voter fraud
« on: October 29, 2008, 02:52:14 PM »
if voter fraud is proven to have changed the out come of the election what happens?does the one in office have to step down are do we just say o well.
never to much gun

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
Re: Answer this question on voter fraud
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 02:55:04 PM »
be  nice  to  see  thousands  of  arrest  made   on  nov 4
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline lrs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 03:11:59 PM »
if voter fraud is proven to have changed the out come of the election what happens?does the one in office have to step down are do we just say o well.

IN this case, o well.
I guess it just sucks being us.
" we are screwed "

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 10:07:42 AM »
there would be no arrests :(  and once the man is sworn into office, it is all over 'til next time...........if there is one.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 12:49:39 PM »

Newsmax.com

Minutemen Muster Nationally to Foil Illegal Voting
Thursday, October 30, 2008 1:52 PM

By: Dave Eberhart

Chris Simcox, president and founder of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, is marshaling his forces to participate in Operation Poll Watch 2008, “a national muster to make sure legal U.S. residents and registered voters are allowed to vote.”

“The right to vote is precious and the future of our democracy hangs in the balance,” Simcox said at a news conference Thursday at Minuteman headquarters in Peoria, Ariz.

He cited the example of Arizona, where 56 percent of the voters passed Proposition 200 in 2004 to require proof of citizenship or legal residency to vote.

“Arizona voters value the sanctity of the voting process by protecting the system from fraud such as we are now hearing is rampant, and that sanctity is being undermined by Obama support groups like ACORN,” Simcox said.

In Arizona, the state-issued driver’s license is required to prove legal residency in the state. In almost every other state, millions of voters are not required to show proof of citizenship and barely are required to prove they are who they say they are, he said.

Simcox urged Minutemen to arm themselves with video cameras and spend a few hours at their local polling places to document anything that may be out of the ordinary or suspicious, especially the busloads of people expected to arrive at many locations around the country.

In 2004, Simcox said, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now registered illegal immigrant Nuradin Abdi, the suspected shopping mall bomb plotter from Somalia, in the battleground state of Ohio, the Columbus Dispatch reported.

“There are many more documented accounts of rampant voter fraud from Wisconsin to Florida, but thankfully not here in Arizona,” Simcox said. “Voters made sure of that by passing prop 200 in 2004.”

In many other states, fraud actually is encouraged and many organizations probably will aggressively oppose basic ID requirements at the polls, Simcox said.

“They have legions of attorneys standing by to protect people potentially voting illegally from election officials who ask for proof of ID who will be accused of harassment and intimidation,” he said.

“They will be accused of disenfranchising the poor and the minorities — never mind the damaging effect of unchecked voter fraud on law, order, and the integrity of our electoral system.”

The Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, with chapters in nearly every state, says it has aided the U.S. Border Patrol in the apprehension of thousands of would-be illegal immigrants during its five years of border wat

© 2008 Newsmax. All rights reserved. 

This is something we can do to mitigate voter fraud.  Many here have posted third party allegiances and with the probability of voter fraud, we and they can monitor the polling places on election day.  Taking the day off as Obama advises is not such a bad idea just to monitor the elections officials and ensure elligible voters are the only ones to vote.  I cannot do so, as my residence is 40 miles across open ocean with winter weather conditions en route to get to a polling place, but if I was nearer one, I would gladly donate a day to monitor election officials.  Put up or shut up, as we can do something constructive.   It doesn't even have to be your own precinct polling place.  Be sure to have a pen and paper and document any irregularities by election officials, especially in light of ACORN registrations in many areas.  This we can do and do effectively.  After all the gripes and complaints, just how many would stop being complacent and do the right thing?
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline wgr

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Contributor
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 01:31:20 PM »
All I'm saying is if voter fraud changed the out come of the election then the one elected wouldn't have the right to the office and wouldn't be the rightfull president. just my dimes worth
never to much gun

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 01:42:21 PM »
All I'm saying is if voter fraud changed the out come of the election then the one elected wouldn't have the right to the office and wouldn't be the rightfull president. just my dimes worth

One would have to have evidence the outcome would have been otherwise, had the fraud not occured.  That is almost impossible to prove.  I'm more concerned with election officials not diligently or recklessly permitting anyone to vote.  That is why I posted some regular guys could monitor the election officials procedures to minimize any irregularities in the voting process.  Also, I think the voters have a much better chance to remove Obama if elected by proving birth records.  Much easier to prove or disprove and much easier according to the Constitution to effect removal. 
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.