Author Topic: Hunt Lease forms  (Read 664 times)

Offline Fl_Native

• Trade Count: (0)
Hunt Lease forms
« on: August 14, 2003, 01:45:36 AM »
Does anyone know where I can find legal forms for a landowner to lease his property for hunting?

Offline jhm

Hunt Lease forms
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2003, 11:46:45 AM »
Fl Native :  I would think any lawyer for a small fee could draft such a form as to satisfy both parties for a nominal fee. :D   JIM     P.S.  In our hunting rules and regulations book there is a (  Permission to hunt card ) that I could copy for you and send that gives the sportsmen name and the dates that the sportsman has permission to hunt and then a place for the landowner to sign, I have copys if you are in need Will send just post me your address on the PM section or just email it and I will get off to you. :D   JIM

Offline Fl_Native

Hunt Lease form
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2003, 01:15:01 PM »
What I'm looking for is a farely detailed one that includes wording that releases the landowner of liability. If you found a lawyer who has done them before the price may be resonable. The lawyer we had look into it wanted mone for researching it and the price was far from resonable. I would think there'd be a web site that lists examples.

Offline grouper sandwich

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
    • http://members.fishingworks.com/groupersandwich/
Hunt Lease forms
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2003, 02:50:12 PM »
Do a google search.  I saw a site recently that had exactly what you're looking for while I was searching for a lease in Florida. :wink: