Author Topic: Obama to pioneer Web outreach  (Read 962 times)

Offline Sheila

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Obama to pioneer Web outreach
« on: November 13, 2008, 01:05:58 PM »
Transition  officials call it Obama 2.0- an ambitious effort to transition the president elects vast Web operation and database of supporters into a modern new tool to accomplish his goals in the White house.
   If it works, the new president could have a unprecedented  ability to appael for help from millions of Amerivans who already favor his ideas, bypassing the news media to pressure Congress.
   He's built the largest network anyone has ever seen in politics, Dumbocratic strategist Joe Trippi proclaims. The results he says will be "amazing to watch."
   Amazing to watch my foot.
[

United we stand against Ovomit.

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
Re: Obama to pioneer Web outreach
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 02:30:25 PM »
If upon registering for his website you have to answer 1% of the questions he is asking on his applications for White House jobs, you might want to stay away from Obama 2.0.  He is asking the craziest questions.  He even wants to know your past girl/boy friends.  Check it out for yourself.

White House job application leaves no stone unturned
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/13/transition.questionnaire/index.html

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 02:30:55 PM »
maybe  it will be part of  the OBAMA

NATIONAL SECURITY FORCE

i  went to  that  link
they  want to know if  the applicants family owns a gun
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 02:39:09 PM »
maybe  it will be part of  the OBAMA

NATIONAL SECURITY FORCE

i  went to  that  link
they  want to know if  the applicants family owns a gun

Yeah that is probally grounds for disqualification for the job!
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline wareagleguy

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 02:50:18 PM »
This is nothing new.  What is the big deal about it?
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 02:56:47 PM »
you seem to have a problem...wareeagleguy
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Sheila

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 03:03:13 PM »
you seem to have a problem

It seems to  me some just don't care, or they are just to chicken to say anything.
[

Offline wareagleguy

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2008, 03:10:47 PM »
Problem?
Did you real the link?  I must ask what has that got to do with anything?  What am I missing?
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Offline Sheila

• Contributor
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2008, 03:23:01 PM »
Problem?
Did you real the link?  I must ask what has that got to do with anything?  What am I missing?

No. It wouldn't be a very good idea. There are other sights we can go to about Ovomit's 2.0 sight.
[

Offline wareagleguy

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2008, 03:35:26 PM »
I must ask.  Do you what what "Obama 2.0" is?  It's talking about Web 2.0.  Do you know what Web 2.0 is?  That is what I don't understand because Web 2.0 is a GOOD thing.  Obama is just using it.  Explain your reason this is bad?

Offline Sheila

• Contributor
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2008, 03:59:19 PM »
I must ask.  Do you what what "Obama 2.0" is?  It's talking about Web 2.0.  Do you know what Web 2.0 is?  That is what I don't understand because Web 2.0 is a GOOD thing.  Obama is just using it.  Explain your reason this is bad?

He is going to use it as part of his  communist agenda.
[

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2008, 04:12:48 PM »

orange&blueguy I think you are mistaken here... obama 2.0 is his database being used to spread his propaganda to those loyal to him and him being able to get real time data from them or whatever else he needs.

I understand that Web 2.0 is a good concept and that ob will use some of the tech from it in his obama 2.0 but they are NOT the same thing by any means...
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline wareagleguy

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2008, 04:17:26 PM »
I uderstand the propaganda part of it and the Web 2.0 is another "tool" he is using.  I just don't see this as a end all bad thing.  It is just another means though we don't like it.  I guess I don't see the big deal with it.

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2008, 04:29:21 PM »
I uderstand the propaganda part of it and the Web 2.0 is another "tool" he is using.  I just don't see this as a end all bad thing.  It is just another means though we don't like it.  I guess I don't see the big deal with it.

to be honest me either as the info he has will be on those loyal to him anyway... my comments were merely because I read it as you thought they were the same but after rereading your post  I saw a line I missed... :o
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2008, 05:05:33 PM »
The Republicans could take a lesson from this technique.  Find out what the core conservatives want and then incorporate these ideas into policy for 2010.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline wareagleguy

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2008, 05:11:18 PM »
YES!

Now we are thinking!!!

Offline Sheila

• Contributor
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2008, 08:42:48 AM »

orange&blueguy I think you are mistaken here... obama 2.0 is his database being used to spread his propaganda to those loyal to him and him being able to get real time data from them or whatever else he needs.

I understand that Web 2.0 is a good concept and that ob will use some of the tech from it in his obama 2.0 but they are NOT the same thing by any means...

They shouldn't allow him to use their database to spread his propaganda nonsense. It scares to to think what he is going to do tho those that aren't loyal to him.
[

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2008, 09:57:01 AM »
I guess i am lost as a goose in a hail storm.
Are you telling me that the President of the United States is going to have time
to set and read and answer e-mails from ????million folks.
or is other folks going to read and answer for him? (do they have his answers)
 ;D :o ::) ???
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2008, 10:14:24 AM »
Are you telling me that the President of the United States is going to have time

No, the president won't have the time or inclination to read these emails.  He will rely on his civilian defense force to pick them apart and determine which ones are detrimental to his legacy.  Then it will these same defense force that enforce compliance through the Fairness Doctrine to prevent further spreading of rumors and dissension.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2008, 10:39:11 AM »
What the muslim , oh excuse me i meant black racist oh no i meant christian he is a good man. go on home and quit your job for he will provide. this is nothing more than another one of his grand good for us plans

I am at a loss
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline Sheila

• Contributor
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2008, 12:04:05 PM »

No, the president won't have the time or inclination to read these emails.  He will rely on his civilian defense force to pick them apart and determine which ones are detrimental to his legacy.  Then it will these same defense force that enforce compliance through the Fairness Doctrine to prevent further spreading of rumors and dissension.

That is the reasonwhy I don't go to his site.
[