Author Topic: State of NC vs Barrack obama ,he is toast now  (Read 1297 times)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
State of NC vs Barrack obama ,he is toast now
« on: November 13, 2008, 02:54:02 PM »
I said we would come through , now he is going to be stopped for sure.
I hope i can fit this in here. no i couldn't ,its 25 pages long , and while this was running off the State of New Jersey is also filing a similar law suite.
NJ is saying they are pushing theirs through before the Electoral vote count.
To save the expense of impeachment. Boys this will nail the slimy lintel SOB ,i knew he was trying to push his Internet ahead of schedule ,now his followers will start a war. NC you get a cookie i have the NJ one also it is longer because they want to impose a prison sentence.If ypou want the entire thing email me and i will see if it will go out that way.

Obama not eligible, NC lawsuit, Donald Sullivan, Lt Col, Elaine Marshall, NC Secretary of State, North Carolina Board of Elections, NC Electoral College, November 7, 2008, Class Action Lawsuit, Support and defend Constitution
November 13, 2008 · 1 Comment

Here is the lawsuit filed on November 7, 2008, by Lt Col. Donald Sullivan against Elaine Marshall, the NC Secretary of State, and the NC Board of Elections:
STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA IN THE GENERAL COURT OF JUSTICE

SUPERIOR COURT DIVISION

COUNTY OF PENDER File # 08CV_____________

Lt. Col. Donald Sullivan, )

Plaintiff ) NOTICE AND DEMAND ) FOR

v. ) INJUNCTIVE RELIEF

) (CLASS ACTION)

North Carolina Board of Elections, and )

Elaine F. Marshall, Secretary of State )

For North Carolina, )

Defendants )

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Now comes Lt. Colonel Donald Sullivan, on behalf of himself and all others similarly situated, to notice and demand this court provide injunctive relief in the matter of the citizenship of Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., his eligibility to have been a candidate on the North Carolina ballot for the office of President of the United States of America and his eligibility to hold the office of President of the United States of America.

1. PARTIES

I, Lt. Col. Donald Sullivan, Plaintiff, am an adult individual with an address of PO Box 3061, Wilmington, NC, and Citizen of the State of North Carolina and of the United States of America.

1.2 Defendant, North Carolina Board of Elections, is an appointed agency of the State of North Carolina General Assembly, with oversight authority in matters pertaining to State elections and election irregularities including, but not limited to, candidate/electee eligibility, with offices at 506 Harrington Street, Raleigh, NC, 27611, and with a mailing address of PO Box 27255, Raleigh, NC, 27611-7255. Upon information and belief, the Process Agent for said entity is Director Gary O. Bartlett of the same address.

1.2. Defendant, Elaine F. Marshall, a/k/a Elaine Marshall is an adult individual with an office address of Old Revenue Building, 2 S. Salisbury Street, PO Box 29622, Raleigh, NC, 27626-062, and the elected North Carolina State Secretary of State. Upon information and belief, the Process Agent for said individual and entity is Ann Wall at PO Box 29622, Raleigh, NC, 27626.

2. JURISDICTION AND VENUE

As we do not have a federal ballot, per se, as there is no federally guaranteed right to vote and there is no popular federal election held, North Carolina State, through the office of the North Carolina Board of Elections, creates its own ballot, supervises the same, and allows its citizens to vote in a popular election to choose electors to represent our choice for the Office of President to the Congress under the 12

th Amendment. This case arises under Article VI, of the North Carolina State Constitution and North Carolina General Statute 163, et. seq., and the laws and Constitution of the United States, and presents a state question within this Court’s jurisdiction.

3. STATEMENT IN SUPPORT OF CLASS ACTION STATUS

3. STATEMENT IN SUPPORT OF CLASS ACTION STATUS

I bring this action on my motion for class certification on behalf of my self and all others similarly situated pursuant to Rule 23 of the N.C.R. of Civ. P. and state as follows:
Pursuant to said Rule 23, I request a determination that all voters be certified as a single class based upon the following grounds:

3.1. I bring this action now maintained by the named plaintiff as a class action on behalf of myself and all persons similarly situated, comprising the class.
3.2. I am informed and believe that there are approximately over 4,000,000 members of the class so that joinder of all members is impracticable.

3.3. My claims are typical of the claims of all members of the class above.

3.4. I will fairly and adequately represent and protect the interests of the class above, to the best of my ability.

3.5. There are common questions of law and fact affecting the rights of each member of the class, as against the named defendants.

3.6. The common questions of law and fact predominate over any questions affecting individual members only, and a class action is superior to other available methods for the fair and efficient adjudication of the controversies between the class described above and the named defendants.

For the reasons stated infra, I respectfully request this court to grant my request for class certification. As discussed above, all requirements of NC Civil Rule 23 have been satisfied, and the goal of judicial economy will be well served by resolving these claims contained infra in a single action. [English v Holden Beach Realty, 41 NC App 1, 254 SE 2d 217 (1979) and Crow v. Citicorp Acceptance, 319 NC 274, 354 SE 2d 459 (1987)]

MEMORANDUM IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF’S DEMAND FOR AN ORDER FOR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF

Constantine III

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: State of NC vs Barrack obama ,he is toast now
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 05:31:08 PM »
Please post a couple of links to the websites.  I'd like to review this material personally.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 03:42:55 AM »
this isn't going anywhere. Same as the legal challenge in PA it rest( oops rusts) now in the waste paper buckets of the Supreme Court and they don't even have to give you a reason why they won't look at it.
Waste of time, all that.  IMO
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline phalanx

In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline deltecs

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 10:22:05 AM »
The suit in federal court was not a State issue.  The ones currently filed are against the State election boards, not the feds.  An extremely different outcome could result in State Courts. 
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 11:46:44 AM »
But deltecs ,that Lt Col.Sullivan is thee State Att. Gen.  Was it him alone ,or was he working on behalf of the State of NC ?
I have been waiting for what is supposed to be three more ,one is to be OHIO vs Acorn ,& Obama.
And OHIO is also suing for punitive damages.
It just goes to show you could bring up Murder one and Bank Robbery on this guy and it would pass.
The announcement of Obama naming Hillary as Secretary of State rings of him bribing her to call off Berg.
Obama better watch it and not fly in any Aircraft anytime soon.
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2008, 12:38:53 PM »
did he actually offer her the post and did she accept?
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2008, 01:52:31 PM »
But deltecs ,that Lt Col.Sullivan is thee State Att. Gen.  Was it him alone ,or was he working on behalf of the State of NC ?
I have been waiting for what is supposed to be three more ,one is to be OHIO vs Acorn ,& Obama.
And OHIO is also suing for punitive damages.
It just goes to show you could bring up Murder one and Bank Robbery on this guy and it would pass.
The announcement of Obama naming Hillary as Secretary of State rings of him bribing her to call off Berg.
Obama better watch it and not fly in any Aircraft anytime soon.

Phalanx, Are you saying that LTC Donald Sullivan is the State Attorney general for North Carolina? I ask because I for one would love to see Obama stopped by whatever means necessary. But the at tourney general in North Carolina is Roy Cooper. Maybe I misunderstood your posting.

http://www.ncdoj.com/

99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2008, 04:34:25 PM »
On some other sites i have heard both versions of who Sullivan is. All i have seen when refering to that case is Sullivan is a State rep. of some sort.  I was hopeing you could tell me? ,
Constantine III

Offline deltecs

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2008, 05:38:14 PM »
From what I gather, Lt Co Sullivan is an individual who lives in NC.  As a private citizen, he is challenging the State Election Boad regarding Obama's eligibiliy to be president on this States ballot.  Other individuals in different States have filed suit for similar reasons. 

Greg
deltecs