Author Topic: central virginia turkey hunt  (Read 848 times)

Offline tomg

• Trade Count: (0)
central virginia turkey hunt
« on: January 15, 2003, 07:34:10 AM »
I'm a member of a hunt club here in Va. only 3 of us turkey hunt and the other 2 hunt the first week and then on saturdays only...Other than that I have 3000 acers of good turkey woods all to myself .. I also have an extra room to help keep your costs down... hunting lic. cost about $150.00 and I will guide you on your hunt. I really don't Know what someone would be willing to trade but I like to traditional bow hunt and have always wanted to elk , moose ,mule deer,pig ,or bear hunt.. If you have  any other offers on hunts let me know ..

Offline Big

• Avid Poster
Gobblers
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2003, 05:17:41 PM »
Tomg,  wish I'd seen your post sooner.  Shot my first turkey this spring - and it was a bearded hen!  I live in Maryland; you probably have the same whitetails we have, but I could guide you on my club's property (where I've seen some nice bucks) if you like.
"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Offline Thomas Krupinski

• A Real Regular
Too late for Arizona drawing this year, but .......
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2003, 09:11:14 AM »
Tom,

It's too late to put in an application for archery elk in Arizona this year, but if you want to contact me by e-mail I can give you some information.  Might be something to consider for the 04 season.

Offline Tracker

• Avid Poster
swap
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2003, 09:48:40 AM »
Big
Where is your club at in MD.  I just reloacted to MD from out West.  Picked up a place out in Calvert County.  Let me know if the club has any spots especialluy if it is close to me.  
Regards
Tony ZZZZ

Offline tomg

Huntin' turkey
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2003, 11:12:17 PM »
BIG, IT'S BEEN SOME TIME SINCE I'VE BEEN HERE. BUT, I'M TAKING THE FIRST WEEK OF MAY 2004 OFF TO TURKEY HUNT AND IF YOU WANT TO COME DOWN E-MAIL ME AT THOMASGILKERSON@HOTMAIL.COM  AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT. SURE WISE I COULD HAVE SEEN YOU KILL YOUR FIRST BIRD.  :grin: