Author Topic: End The Fed Rally Draws Thousands Around the Country, Few Seem to Notice  (Read 337 times)

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)

End The Fed Rally Draws Thousands Around the Country, Few Seem to Notice

Matt Hawes
Campaign For Liberty
Sunday, Nov 23, 2008

You would think that a 39 city protest involving thousands of people might warrant a national wire story, maybe a mention on cable news, but no. Reporters don’t understand the issue and therefore they ignore it. Of course this can be said for most of the important issues that affect people’s lives. Hence we get wall-to-wall coverage of the Obama daughter’s educational preferences. Fiddling while Rome burns seems almost understated.

There was some local coverage (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) and the Russians were all over it. Most of it misses the point, but what are you going to do? A few months ago this wasn’t even an issue and many of us owe Ron Paul a considered debt of gratitude for raising it to prominence. Maybe one day, some reporter might even realize he’s sitting on the biggest story of the last hundred years; the looting of the American people to the tune of 95% of our money’s value.

(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)

Maybe that industrious reporter will open a history book and learn that the dangers of central banking were well understood by such radical fringe players as Thomas Jefferson and John F. Kennedy. He might learn that Woodrow Wilson realized that he had enabled the eventual destruction of America with the signing of the Federal Reserve Act writing, “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country.”

He might even figure out that this system impoverishes our most vulnerable citizen’s by destroying their purchasing power and enslaving them in unnecessary welfare systems that need naught ever to have existed. He might learn that inflation is a means of paying for aggressive wars indirectly and therefore avoiding the direct cost of taxation which would raise opposition among the people.

He might also discover that the Constitution demands that our government control our nation’s money supply and that the Federal Reserve is a private bank that not even members of congress are allowed to oversee.

If he is really sharp, he might also figure out that fractional reserve banking and fiat money systems must necessarily fail over time and we have reached the end of the line. With a little evaluation, he may conclude that central banking has led us to the point of the complete collapse of the international economic order and the end of the dollar and our way of life with it.

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
I find it really disturbing that this post has sit here all day as with mine about the same thing and yet we have uninformed and misinformed members ranting about gas prices being the cause and even some that are trying to say congress passed a law that made the banks issue bad loans...

It is no wonder we are here in this mess now... people don't care enough to even be informed...

Matt
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
It made the news in the big city of spokane, the stroy said about 50 people demonstrated at the fed building.
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten