Author Topic: Got me a new truck!  (Read 635 times)

Offline TexasMac

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
Got me a new truck!
« on: December 04, 2008, 01:51:46 PM »
Got me a new truck!

I bought a 2009 GMC Sierra Texas Edition and returned to the dealer yesterday because I couldn't get the radio to work.

The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated.

'Nelson,' the salesman said to the radio.  The radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?'

'Willie!' he continued and 'On The Road Again' came from the speakers.

Then he said, 'Ray Charles!', and in an instant 'Georgia On My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, 'Beethoven,' I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, 'Beatles,'  I'd get one of their awesome songs.

Yesterday, some south of the border illegal aliens (Texan’s refer to them by another name) ran a red light and nearly creamed my new truck, but I swerved in time to avoid them.

I yelled, 'Blithering Idiots!'

Immediately Obama began to give a speech, the Iranian National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane Fonda and Barbara Streisand, backed up by Michael Moore and The Dixie Chicks, with William Ayers on guitar, Rev. Jeremiah Wright leading the choir. Saul Alinsky on drums, Louis Farrakhan on harmonica, Nancy Pelosi on tambourine, Harry Reid on spoons, Karl Marx on juice harp, Bill Clinton on sax and Ted Kennedy On Scotch.

I LOVE this truck!
 ;D
NRA Life (Benefactor & President's Council) Member, TSRA Life Member, NSSF Member
http://www.texas-mac.com
As Warren Miller once said "Don't take life seriously because you can't come out of it alive."

Offline Tn Jim

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Got me a new truck!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 06:13:53 AM »
I just want to know what station that last selection was on. That way I can avoid it like the plague! Just reading that list made my head hurt.
Not all Muslims are terrorist, but oddly enough, all terrorist are Muslims.