Author Topic: Christmas is Here!!!!!  (Read 406 times)

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • mymartialartsplus.com
Christmas is Here!!!!!
« on: December 24, 2008, 07:14:14 PM »
Well we just got done seeing Santa and realized that it was officially Christmas.  Merry Christmas Everyone!  The kids racked up this year with more toys than they will know what to do with.  I know I will be getting the happy dance from my kids tomorrow as the best gift ever.  ;D For Matt's procrastination Santa put him on the Naughty List and didn't send him anything.  :o  Santa also made him help put all of the toys together that the elf's didn't finish or take out of the packaging.  :P  All in all Christmas is beginning to be a wonderful day!

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
Re: Christmas is Here!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 07:48:09 PM »
Now I always hated having to put together toys with out proper instructions. Merry Christmas to you and Matt and everyone on the site. My daughter is getting a bunch of clothes and a stereo in the morning. She is 12 and loves clothes so she should be happy. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rustyinfla

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 09:06:51 PM »

All I was hearing was the economy is terrible people, are hurting and I couldn't find a TV set anywhere. Boy am I gonna be in the doghouse :'(
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tuff

Offline LONGTOM

• Trade Count: (391)
  • IF ONLY I COULD GO BACK-I WOULD BE A MOUNTAIN MAN!
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 09:10:39 PM »
FROM ME & MINE TO YOU & YOURS

Merry CHRISTmas!!!

LONGTOM
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NAHC Life Member
NRA Member-JAMES MADISON BRIGADE
IWLA Member
NRA/ILA Member
CCRKBA Member
US OLIMPIC SHOOTING TEAM supporter

"THE TREE OF LIBERTY FROM TIME TO TIME MUST BE REFRESHED WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS".
THOMAS JEFFERSON

That my two young sons may never have to know the horrors of war. 

I will stand for your rights as my forefathers did before me!
My thanks to those who have, are and will stand for mine!
To those in the military, I salute you!

LONGTOM 9-25-07

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2008, 03:34:51 AM »
We aren't having a big dinner this year, costs too much to feed the whole clan, too many cuts in my hours. This year it will just be my wife and I and a homeless friend, he eats here a lot. It will be a good day. Merry Christmas to all of you, but, don't forget the reason for the season is Jesus.  May God richly bless you all in the coming new year. Charlie.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline weasel

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2008, 03:45:27 AM »
Charlie, compassion is the best gift to get or give. You're a good man. Merry Christmas

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2008, 06:32:32 AM »
Well we just got done seeing Santa and realized that it was officially Christmas.  Merry Christmas Everyone!  The kids racked up this year with more toys than they will know what to do with.  I know I will be getting the happy dance from my kids tomorrow as the best gift ever.  ;D For Matt's procrastination Santa put him on the Naughty List and didn't send him anything.  :o  Santa also made him help put all of the toys together that the elf's didn't finish or take out of the packaging.  :P  All in all Christmas is beginning to be a wonderful day!

Heather

Just a simple small gathering at our home this Christmas! My Son and his family had planned on coming down from Portland, Oregon to spend Christmas with us, but mother nature had different plans lol! Portland looks like Anchorage Alaska ;D, and they are going NO WHERE, but they are safe and warm, and that is what really matters.

May your Christmas be a Merry one, and God Bless each and everyone of you my friends!......Brad
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2008, 08:02:33 AM »
Just me and the family, watched the boys open presents. Gonna cook a big dinner for tonight, and relax.  gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline burntmuch

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (114)
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2008, 09:53:49 AM »
Yeah My kids cleaned up this year. I worked last night at the firehouse. Got home this am about 7am. Kids were chomping at the bit. Chaos for an hour or so. A short nap. (I was up all night) Roast is in the crock pot. another little nap in front of the fireplace. Life is good at my house. My 15 mth old just wacked me with a plastic hammer.  Life is good. Merry Christmas everyone.   
I dont care what gun Im using as long as Im hunting