Author Topic: Heres those pics i mentioned Doug  (Read 974 times)

Offline Default

• Classified -- Banned
  • Trade Count: (13)
  • A Real Regular
Heres those pics i mentioned Doug
« on: January 10, 2009, 03:44:45 AM »
 These are a few pics on my missus first ram .. Taken Jan 08 .. She was using  a 223 bull barreled H&R handi firing the Hornady TAP 75 gr rounds..

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States when men were free." ~Ronald Reagan

THE QUICKEST WAY TO ENSLAVE A PEOPLE IS TO DISARM THEM ~ George Mason

Offline Default

• Classified -- Banned
  • A Real Regular
Re: Heres those pics i mentioned Doug
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 03:47:10 AM »
 And here are a couple of the critters i bagged that trip with my 270 wsm .. Spanish goat and a 125 pound boar

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States when men were free." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 04:15:49 AM »
Cool  ;)

Offline drdougrx

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 04:18:49 AM »
Thanks Default!!

A pretty woman who hunts!!!!  What could be better than that, lucky you!!

I love hunting the sheep and goats...that sheep'll make a fine mount as will your goat.  My best spanish is 37" per side.

Thanks for sharing!!!
If you like, please enjoy some of my hunt pics at:

http://public.fotki.com/DrDougRx

If you leave a comment, please leave your GB screen name so that I can reply back!

Offline Default

• Classified -- Banned
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 04:32:39 AM »
Doug & MS ,

Thanks ... And Doug your right it would have , as would my buffalo ... Only one trouble had had a heck of a time finding a taxi to do the work on the buffalo in my area .. and while tryin to line someone out for the job of my buff and her ram the weather warmed and low and behold my 15 cube deep went and died on me .. And as those type of things go it wasnt realized till the flies started showing up  :( ... So my Buff her ram and around 500 pounds of hog went bad ... I havent quite figured out the best way to get the skulls out of the freezer with out puking up my left lung up but i lost my first buffalo blanket  and i'm not about to give up our european mount  ... I'll let you all know when i get brave enough to deal with it ,Mighht be best servered to get a few of the boys and haul it to the back of my property open it and run till the bugs are done

P.S. Doug i had never measured my Spanish ..  36 3/4 "   :)