Author Topic: WHAT WOULD AMERICA BE LIKE IF EVERYONE WERE A REPUBLICAN ?  (Read 1590 times)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: WHAT WOULD AMERICA BE LIKE IF EVERYONE WERE A REPUBLICAN ?
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2009, 01:39:49 AM »
I agree IG, I'd like to see a party that was just a little right of the Republicans now, and then a much more conservative party.  I been hoping for years the Libs would abort themselves into extinction.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline JonnyC

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2009, 02:44:15 AM »
If we were all conservatives- how would anything change? Conservatives [ by defination] don't like change. We are no longer English because of a bunch of RADICAL LIBERALS.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Offline magooch

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2009, 04:34:44 AM »
Yeah, except the definition of radical liberal means something entirely different today than it did in our founder's days.  They were the ones who put the Second Amendment in our Constitution.  Anyone who thinks that the radical liberals of today has any regard for the Second Amendment, or any other part of the Constitution is not paying attention.
Swingem

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2009, 05:12:00 AM »
Yeah, except the definition of radical liberal means something entirely different today than it did in our founder's days.  They were the ones who put the Second Amendment in our Constitution.  Anyone who thinks that the radical liberals of today has any regard for the Second Amendment, or any other part of the Constitution is not paying attention.

Correct, but they could also be just stupid. And at times we could say ignorant instead of stupid. For example many folks under 40 & some over 40 don't really know anything about the Constitution nor the beliefs of the founders, therefore they don't know when a law or philosophy is contrary to those original principles, nor how those departures could & will adversely affect us.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2009, 06:20:26 AM »

Correct, but they could also be just stupid. And at times we could say ignorant instead of stupid. For example many folks under 40 & some over 40 don't really know anything about the Constitution nor the beliefs of the founders, therefore they don't know when a law or philosophy is contrary to those original principles, nor how those departures could & will adversely affect us.

This is so true, many, probably most, are totally unaware.

IMO, in today's political climate, it's almost impossible to figure out "Who shot John" as both parties seem to conspire in order to cloud the issues.

There ain't a nickles worth of difference in either party.

We have the best government money can buy.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2009, 06:44:19 AM »
There ain't a nickles worth of difference in either party  ....    quote

==========================================

i  nickle   saved  is a nickle  earned

3rd party voters  threw away  that  nickle 

because  we  are  broke.......doesn't make sense
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2009, 07:05:34 AM »
There ain't a nickles worth of difference in either party.

+1

Both are stinking crap sandwiches.