Author Topic: Granny's little angles  (Read 532 times)

Offline Cornbelt

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
Granny's little angles
« on: January 13, 2009, 02:10:37 PM »
Johnny and Jimmy went to visit grandma and grandpa. Grandpa took them to town to run errands. They went to the hardware store where grandpa passed the time with a friend, then they went to the feedstore where grandpa met another old cronie or two, spending some time in idle conversation. Later on that evening when grandma had sent them off to bed, Johnny sayes, "You know, Jimmy, we're gonna have to learn some of them cuss words grandpa's friends use." Jimmy sayse, "Yeah, but if we practice in front of grandpa or his friends and don't do it right, they'll all laugh at us." "Yeah, Johnny sayes, but I think we could practice around grandma. She don't know none anyhow." "Now that's a good idea", Jimmy agreed, "We can start first thing in the morning when grandpa's feeding the hogs." So the next morning they sat down to breakfast and grandma turned to Johnny. "What would you like for breakfast?" she sayse. Johnny remembered the plan and sayse, "Hell I don't care Granny, just fix me some cereal."  Boy! Quick as a cat old granny had Johnny by the nap of the neck at the sink scrubbing his mouth out with lye soap and a stiff brush. Then she hauled him over to the wood stove to dry out. As if nothing had happened, she turned to Jimmy and said, "And what would you like for breakfast?" Jimmy's eyes bugged out and he said, "I, I, I don't care neither, granny, but I sure as HELL dont want no cereal!"

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
Re: Granny's little angles
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 09:50:37 AM »
Now that's stickin' to the Plan!