Author Topic: VIDEO HUNTING GAMES  (Read 679 times)

Offline pa ridge-runner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
VIDEO HUNTING GAMES
« on: September 08, 2003, 08:11:42 AM »
:? Howdy,
  Was wondering if anyone here has tried any of the hunting video games that are available.There seems to be quite a few on the market.Are any of them worth buying??

Offline howie1968

• A Real Regular
try North america 29 grand slam
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2003, 08:24:27 AM »
try North america 29 grand slam  it  is  awesoime   i  have  killed  some  top  animals  in  the  world  on  the  game  i  was  once  ranked 17th  on  the  couse deer  it  is  very  realistiv  and  the  harder  the  difficulty   it  seems  more  realistic.  you  can  desighjn  your  own  map  and  put any animal  you  want   can  create mountains  water  trees  that  is   fun  if  ya  want  to  target  practice  i  always  put  hundreds opf  animals  there  and  have  fun.  you  also  have  to  trail  them  if  wounded  you  have various  guns  stands  scopes   it  is  0nly  10.00  at  wally  world
Hi  enjoy  hunting  guns    teaching  my  2  daughters  about  hunting  and  boxing

Offline howie1968

• A Real Regular
its for pc
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2003, 07:47:10 AM »
its for the pc it  is  so great  i  love  it  you  can  hunt   quick  hunts  or  hunt  the  grand slam  which  there are 29 animals  in  the  grand slam  on  the  quick  hunts  you  can  go  to m W virginia  and  hunt deer  and  black bear    go  pick  it  up  9.96  at  wally  world  it was  29.99  when  i  bought  it
Hi  enjoy  hunting  guns    teaching  my  2  daughters  about  hunting  and  boxing

Offline pa ridge-runner

• Avid Poster
VIDEO HUNTING GAMES
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2003, 02:12:31 PM »
:? Hi Howie,
  The reason I posted this question is because I purchased Cabelas Big Game Hunting, for my PC.I cannot make heads or tails of how to use it.It was brand new, but it only came with a very small 2 page set of instructions.It doesn't tell you much other than how to make your hunter move.When I did finally get on a hunt,(quick hunt for Dall sheep)I didn't see any game! Do you know if there is any other, more in-depth instructions for this game? :-) Thanks, pa ridge-runner

Offline howie1968

• A Real Regular
hey
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2003, 04:08:58 PM »
how  you  make  them  move  is  your  cursor  keys,  really  try  north american 29 grandslam  way  better  i  did  not  like  big  game  hunt  like  you  said  it  is  not  user  friendly.  on the  game  i  am  talking  about  you  can  set  the  difficulty  leverl  and  even  have  a  game  locator   it is fun  i cant  rember  the  ijnstructions  as  i  trasjed that  game