Author Topic: I am really freaked out!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4579 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: I am really freaked out!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2009, 10:15:24 AM »
That is one disgusting photo.  :(
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2009, 10:40:46 AM »
Ya know, the sad part about that picture is, the guy in it, probably thinks he looks good. Kinda like the 45 year old woman that hasn't seen the lighter side of 250lbs in years that wears the tight purple stretch pants. Enough material there to swab out a 20mm with a gallon of Hoppe's.
Dale, hope the plant returns. The house I live in, was my parents house, and my mother died here in '91. Over the years there have been a couple time's I've found $20 bills, in drawers I normally don't use for everyday stuff. I just look up, smile, say thanks Ma, and get on with it. Asked the wife one time if she had put some money in this one drawer, said nope, hav'nt been in that room for awhile. Thanks Ma!  gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2009, 10:47:21 AM »
That kinda thing happens to me all the time too. What with all the thong drawers, potted pot plants, and $20.00 bills I find laying around, I am always have garage sales to get rid of the pot plants, and thong drawers. When the $20.00 bills get to be too much, I either burn them or give them to the neighborhood kids. Damn ghosts are nuisance! ;D
I haven't found a yellow sleeveless t-shirt laying around though. The gay couple down the street have a matching pair of yellow tank tops though.  ;D
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett