Author Topic: ...Latest from the "religion of peace"..  (Read 360 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
...Latest from the "religion of peace"..
« on: February 18, 2009, 12:00:30 PM »
  Muzzammid Hassan, a TV executive from Orchard Park NY (Home of the Buffalo Bills), started a local station to attempt to tell the general community "the truth" about the "religion of peace".
  A few days ago, his wife asked him for a divorce..she lost her head..
   If you don't watch Fox News, you may not have even heard a discussion of this barbaric crime..say nothing about a condemnation.

http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/faith/39717312.html?elr=KArksD:aDyaEP:kD:aUq9_b9b_jEkP:QUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUU
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline patriotpa

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: ...Latest from the "religion of peace"..
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 12:06:34 PM »

Oldie but goodie. Very fitting, don't you think?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 12:22:48 PM »
   P Photo from "happier days"...His "religion of peace"..doesn't allow common sense either, apparently. Now, their children for all practical purposes, will have neither mother or father.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Questor

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 01:56:37 PM »
Hey man, I didn't even bother to read the first post. Don't tell me: explosions in a cafe, murdering a wife in the name of Allah, or some terrorist crap. It had to be one of them.
Safety first

Offline woodchukhntr

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (108)
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 02:35:03 PM »
They can talk peaceful religion all they want, but they cannot keep their evil tendencies hidden for long.

The network news machines don't want to show true Islam to their viewers, it is in opposition to their liberal "truth".  It wouldn't be politically correct.  I was surprised that my local paper, the Utica Observer-Dispatch, had an article today.  I hadn't heard about the beheading before, and the funeral was yesterday.  How soon after the murder would it have been reported if a Christian station owner had done it?  It would have made national news on all networks at the next news cycle and they would have broken records getting crews on the spot.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 02:35:41 PM »
  Nope Questor;
  He beheaded his wife at their station. I talked with one of the guys at my legion meeting tonight who has a friend in a position in Orchard Park. The killer's own security video tape shows him then kicking her head around the station. Soccer is a big game with them, you know..
    Below, see the Hassans in apparently happier days..

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 02:54:00 PM »
SOP for a muslim animal.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.