Author Topic: assault weapons ban!  (Read 683 times)

Offline bluecow

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
assault weapons ban!
« on: February 26, 2009, 02:42:28 AM »
the pres has asked of this.  call your reps.
Everything before BUT is B.S.

Offline rockbilly

Re: assault weapons ban!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 10:10:50 AM »
Both the President of Mexico and the new Attorney General are asking for a bill to eliminate the sale of assault weapons due to the large number going to the drug dealers in both Mexico and the border states.

I think this is, in part, due to our attitude and lack of concern of where a gun might go after we sell it.  Another one of those cases where we have shot ourself in the foot.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 10:16:22 AM »
seems the Mexican's do little to guard their borders either !
Easier to pass laws than enforce the ones we have WHAT'S NEW ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline etex

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 05:34:14 PM »
 So we Americans should give up our rights so things might be better in Mexico! Brilliant!

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 12:20:37 PM »
I don't like it any more than the next person but Mexican influnence has been very strong in guiding our politicians for several years now.  Look at their refusal to enforce our immigration laws.  I don't know why our government bows to the Mexican government but it does, could it be due to the number of illegals we currently have, or the fact that former (Mexican) President Fox even stated that the border states will belong to Mexico again in the near future? 

Whatever the reason, it seems we concead to Mexico's wish much too often, and like it or not, I think with our current adminstration it will continue to let it happen.