Author Topic: Looking for first handgun any ideas are good  (Read 3194 times)

Offline rparsons934

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: Looking for first handgun any ideas are good
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2009, 07:04:19 AM »
Thanks for the tip skunk..... I will keep that in mind. :)
****The Second Amendment.....You dont know you need it until they come and try to take it away****

Offline spruce

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2009, 07:05:24 AM »
Good choice.  As long as you're happy with it that's all that matters.

Skunk made a good point about your empties.  You may want to reload someday, but if not you can always sell the brass and offset some of your ammo costs!

Offline skarke

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2009, 04:28:14 AM »
I bought a Stainless P89 right after Nov 4th, the second P89 I have owned.  I immediately took it to a gunsmith and had a trigger job done (BIG difference for $55).

Well, I must say that, except for its looks :-\, the P89 is a true joy to shoot.  Like you, it NEVER fails to feed or fire, and it is reasonably accurate, better than most.  I love mine, was sorry that I sold the first, and bought another as soon as I could.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States when men were free.  Ronaldus Maximus