Author Topic: Defending the 2nd Ammendment  (Read 455 times)

Offline FLNT4EVR

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
  • A Real Regular
Defending the 2nd Ammendment
« on: March 18, 2009, 04:55:15 AM »
In the sportsmens club I belong to, we have a Second Ammendment fund which we use to fund people or groups who are helping to defend our Second Ammendment rights. Our fund became seriously depleated in the last year or so.I have taken on the task of rebuilding the fund before the elections of 2010.I urge any one who can to start a fund in their own hunting or shooting club.Two of the things I am doing are very simple and any club or organization can do them , at no cost to thier own treasury.The first is just a simple donation jug like you see in all the convienence stores all over the country, set out in a location where the members will notice it,quaters,nickles ,dimes, they all help.
The other ,is to hold small in house raffels. The one I have set up at the moment is for a custom, Buck,folding hunting knife. This raffel is small enough,with a limited number of tickets, that I may be able to do 3 or 4 per year. The tickets, are easy to make and done on a coppying machine ,so they're almost free.Each raffel will only net a couple of hundred dollars but over the next two years it will add up.
 The 2nd Ammendment is coming under attack  every day and it is going to take money to fight back. Do what ever you can to support groups and legislatures who our on our side,and try to get others in your community to do the same.
" Act civilized...even if you ain't " 

" I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people , and I require the same from them. "
                                  John Wayne, "The Shootist"

Offline slim rem 7

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Defending the 2nd Ammendment
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 03:28:27 AM »
  the most important part of your post is it gives a course of action.. not whining an going on about[what we gonna do]
if you want to make yourself into a patriot.. do something ,,don t just talk about it.. this principle applies to achieving most anything..
my compliments..slim

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
Re: Defending the 2nd Ammendment
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 06:24:16 PM »
No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Proposed Virginia Constitution, 1776

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -- Jefferson's "Commonplace Book," 1774-1776, quoting from On Crimes and Punishment, by criminologist Cesare Beccaria, 1764

-- Thomas Jefferson

Listen to our nations fathers!
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3