Author Topic: What 2nd Amendment is about  (Read 507 times)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
What 2nd Amendment is about
« on: March 28, 2009, 07:35:25 AM »
Here is a link to Susan Gratia's testimony about a shooting in Texas where her parents were killed. At the end of the video she states the reason for the second amendment, and she hits the nail on the head with her statement.
   http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/564.html

Our elected representives try to tell us that more gun laws are needed to protect us. In reality they are gaining and protecting thier power over us with gun laws. 

Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline CannonKrazy

• Trade Count: (5)
  • A Real Regular
Re: What 2nd Amendment is about
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 12:16:17 PM »
Very well said. She should be comended for speaking out for "OUR" rights. It took a lot of courage for this lady sit there and speak with the calm and collective tone she did. If I had lost members of my family the way she did I would not have been as courtious as she was.This is the exact reason we should all be more agressive in spreading the word about gun ownership and our second amendment rights.
If we don't take a stand to protect ourselves and our families from a anti-gun government then we will all lose. My heart goes out to her.