Author Topic: Moderator help needed-any volunteers?  (Read 978 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Moderator help needed-any volunteers?
« on: September 15, 2008, 10:57:42 AM »
Seeing the post by Corbanzo asking Dave about PWS deer reminded me that Daveinthebush sent me an e-mail a few days back saying that for personal reasons he was not able to continue to spend the time needed to properly moderate this and other forums that he is moderator of. He asked me to either get a co-mod to help or someone to replace him.

So in compliance with his request I am asking here if anyone wants to either Co-Moderate this forum with Dave who is not gonna be around nearly as often as in the past for awhile at least or if you don't care to be Co-Mod but would be willing to take the task on alone please advise me. You can either post here or PM me regarding this.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
Re: Moderator help needed-any volunteers?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 03:09:35 AM »
I saw your request at the same time that I have a post for a board that I have never visited (probably this board).  So, if the guys here can stand a "newcomer" to this board, I volunteer for either Co-Moderator and move up in Dave's absense or Moderator, your choice.

I have a 26 y.o. son in Iraq, now on leave in Ft. Bragg, NC that has been in country as both Marine and now Army for a combined 2.50 years (3 tours).  I believe I am qualified to and can contribute to this board.  See my first post "New (expensive) Military Hardware".

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 10:01:10 AM »
Thanks I've added you as Co-Mod with Dave.

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline steve

• Trade Count: (12)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 07:13:47 AM »
Bill: If you still need anymore moderators on this forum I would volunteer also.  I retired out with 25 years in the Army and I am now classified as a disabled veteran

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 11:10:40 AM »
I think we got the moderator part handled now. What we need are folks to post here. :-\

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125