Author Topic: renting guns at the range  (Read 322 times)

Offline jamaldog87

• Trade Count: (0)
renting guns at the range
« on: April 22, 2009, 12:28:07 PM »
today i rented some guns at KNIGHT SHOOTING SPORTS in clearwater,FL. I had a good time and i got to use a M-16 9mm and a cz 40S&W for only 30$ + ammo. One thing that did bug me was the cost of the ammo(25$ a box) when i used to buy it , it was only like 6- maybe 16$ for 9mm FMJ but now  :o :o even if i still had my guns i would go broke feeding them. I liked the 9mm m-16 it's easy for me to shoot and used and i see why 9mm is the carry gun for some many people. The 40S&W was hard for me to shoot and if i did buy a new gun it would be something like a 38 or 9 cause i can't take that recoil. I not as crazy or young as i used to be and my health problem are showing themselfs more(i had a hard time just shoot the 9mm).

when i email about full auto guns this is what i got back

Hi Jamal,
Uzi = 9mm,M-16 = .223,MP-5 = 9mm,MP-5 Silenced = 9mm,M-1919 (belt fed) = .308
Please call ahead (727-546-4447) to confirm ammo supplies for any of the full auto  rentals before you come in.  Currently out of .223 and .308 is in limited supply. Regards,Jeff - Customer Service
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends