Author Topic: New old guy wins ebay auctions--------  (Read 648 times)

Offline barberx

• Trade Count: (0)
    • http://www.rgcustomcalls.com
New old guy wins ebay auctions--------
« on: September 20, 2003, 03:35:12 PM »
Hi, first thanks for reply to my newby post. Well from thought to action only took some money, just put in winning bid on ebay for 2 Mity mite presses and setup for 22 and 6mm, core mould, and looks like an aweful lot of extra punches. I will know how good it is in about 10-14 days as soon as I send money and recieve stuff.
In the mean time- PLEASE- would anyone be willing to sell me a handful of cut cores and jackets in 22 and 6mm to check out dies ?? plus if anyone wants to sell some ofl their homemade lube I will buy some of it, if not will look for lanolin, use to have some from homemade cast bullet lube.
Since this stuff had a core mould in it , he might have a 22 jacket maker, can't tell from pictures.  This almost exactly what I use to have, if fact I wonder if it is my old stuff ??
Richard Grantham

Offline talon

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • A Real Regular
New old guy wins ebay auctions--------
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2003, 03:50:42 PM »
Richard, a PM (personal Message) is on it's way. While I can provide jackets and cores to fit, and even the lead wire, mail costs on sending lead is horrible. But, if you want some I can provide a few for your trials, but I should think you could easily swage your own with your new-old gear. What are the lengths of the jackets you would be interested in? I can give you enough swage lube to do 2500 bullets, and by then you will have read enough of thse board items to see where you can get all you'll ever need for a few bucks.  8)