Author Topic: 1200 rounds yesterday  (Read 675 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
1200 rounds yesterday
« on: July 29, 2009, 12:41:59 AM »
Neighbors son was out shooting high point carbine i gave them for a gift in the back yard yesterday with some buddys. I brought him over my beater ar, a dpms sportical with an aim point on it and 1200 rounds of ammo. They shot every single round. I had to chuckle, its got a 4 rail aluminum forend on it and when they brought it back you could barely hold the gun by the forend it was so hot. They said it didnt miss a beat. Those sprorticals are sure hard to beat for the money. It will shoot one inch groups with loads it likes and is dead reliable. I wouldnt have torchured one of my higher dollar ars like that but its nice to have one gun you can just cut loose with and not worry about.
blue lives matter

Offline CannonKrazy

• Trade Count: (5)
  • A Real Regular
Re: 1200 rounds yesterday
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 10:41:15 AM »
Dang!!!! I need to find out where you live and come visit to go shooting sometime. 1200 rounds of ammo around here is about $450 dollars. He sure is a lucky young man to have a neighbor like you around. It sure sounds like they had fun anyway.

Offline teddy12b

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: 1200 rounds yesterday
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 08:42:59 AM »
Dang!!!! I need to find out where you live and come visit to go shooting sometime. 1200 rounds of ammo around here is about $450 dollars. He sure is a lucky young man to have a neighbor like you around. It sure sounds like they had fun anyway.

+1!!!   Wow, I wish I had neighbors like you that brought over 1200 rounds and said have at it.  You probably just got that kid addicted to the shooting sports for life.