Author Topic: AR mags are everywhere now.  (Read 438 times)

Offline teddy12b

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
AR mags are everywhere now.
« on: July 06, 2009, 07:14:55 AM »
It doesn't seem that long ago when there were a lot of guys on here (myself included) who were looking for a "few" extra AR magazines and nobody could find them.  Now it seems like everywhere I look I can find as many as I'd like and it's not a problem.  For instance on 44mag.com C-Products mags are going for $11.  That's a pretty good price and I'm glad to see that they are in stock and ready to go. 

I've been noticing that the rifles are becoming more available and also that the prices are going down.  Hopefully the prices keep going back to where they were.

Offline CannonKrazy

• Trade Count: (5)
  • A Real Regular
Re: AR mags are everywhere now.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 07:39:00 AM »
You are right. Mags are everywhere now. I placed an order with AimSurplus back in January and finally got 10 mags last month. It took 6 months to get them. Now you can walk into most gun shops and find these mags in stock. I have been seeing plenty of guns in the stores also. Most still have high prices on them.

Offline teddy12b

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: AR mags are everywhere now.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 07:48:16 AM »
Most of the prices I have seen are still higher than what they used to be, but I'm starting to see an occational good deal here and there.